Biden Predicts "A Winter Of Severe Illness And Death"

It’s actually funny watching our government trying to convince the unvaxxed to get the boosters because they really work, while at the same time watching our government trying to convince the vaxxed to get the boosters because their first shots didn’t really work. You really can’t make this stuff up lol.
I think the Cleveland Browns are going thru this thinking right now

Why is Biden still here?
he hasn't squeezed and sniffed enough kids yet.... that he has NO relationship with.... just saw he did it again down in Kentucky... WTF is wrong with him? and why do parents let him do that to their kids.... I bet Senator Coons kid still has nightmares on what he did to her, right in front of Coons and the wife....

It’s actually funny watching our government trying to convince the unvaxxed to get the boosters because they really work, while at the same time watching our government trying to convince the vaxxed to get the boosters because their first shots didn’t really work. You really can’t make this stuff up lol.
Actually Pfizer announced six months ago that a booster would be necessary, not because the first shot didn't work but because all vaccines only have a limited amount of time that they are effective. Did you think that getting one polio shot when you were in grade school would protect you for life? Why do you think the military is required to get multiple vaccines every few years while in the military?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Actually Pfizer announced six months ago that a booster would be necessary, not because the first shot didn't work but because all vaccines only have a limited amount of time that they are effective. Did you think that getting one polio shot when you were in grade school would protect you for life? Why do you think the military is required to get multiple vaccines every few years while in the military?

Natural immunity to the SARS virus lasts at least 17 years according to one study.

Polio was not wiped out by vaccines, unfortunately. Polio was actually caused by mass exposure to pesticides, DDT in particular. When DDT was banned, Polio went away. That phenomenon was incorrectly attributed to vaccines.

The bottom line is nobody needs a COVID vaccine and they certainly don’t need boosters! Except you. I want you to take as many vaccines as possible.

It’s ok. We just need two weeks to flatten the curve. Assuming we wear our masks, of course!
331373AC-07AE-4AC2-836D-51C4C7253837.jpeg

The worst thing about this is that Biden is lying to the American people. The death rate among the unvaccinated is very low. Almost ALL the unvaccinated upon catching covid do not get hospitalized and don't die. We're talking about very small numbers here. Biden is simply guaranteeing that those people terrified of covid today will remain terrified through the winter.

The worst thing about this is that Biden is lying to the American people. The death rate among the unvaccinated is very low. Almost ALL the unvaccinated upon catching covid do not get hospitalized and don't die. We're talking about very small numbers here. Biden is simply guaranteeing that those people terrified of covid today will remain terrified through the winter.
Lying is at the top of Biden’s skill set

Natural immunity to the SARS virus lasts at least 17 years according to one study.

Polio was not wiped out by vaccines, unfortunately. Polio was actually caused by mass exposure to pesticides, DDT in particular. When DDT was banned, Polio went away. That phenomenon was incorrectly attributed to vaccines.

The bottom line is nobody needs a COVID vaccine and they certainly don’t need boosters! Except you. I want you to take as many vaccines as possible.

First confirmed polio outbreak- 1868
DDT synthized in a lab- 1874

DDT wasn’t banned until 1973 but Polio had basically been eradicated from the United States by the mid to late sixties ??‍♂️

Then the f’n vaccines aren’t good enough.

You do you. I do me. I believe scientists and disease experts, not some drunk losers on a sports forum.