Biden poses with ice cream cone on 'national ice cream day'

Fatman

Too F'ing funny. The poor guy can't answer a question without a cue card. He can handle a photo opt with him eating an ice cream cone. ---- Not sure, but I think another photo opt was him eating ice cream.

Ice cream was brought to North America by white European colonists, some of whom stole land from Indians and others who owned slaves.

Eating ice cream is racist.

Ice cream was brought to North America by white European colonists, some of whom stole land from Indians and others who owned slaves.

thats it I'm done eating ice cream.... right after i finish my gallon container of Black Rasberry chocolate chip..... and my ice cream bars.... oh the HECK with it, i'll just give up Broccoli , I'm sure we got that from the indians too...

Great thread!
1626705119963.png

Makes sense. I thought I read where Harrison Ford brought ice cream to native tribes in Belize years ago.

Indiana Jones definitely operates from a position of white supremacy/privilige.

Too F'ing funny. The poor guy can't answer a question without a cue card. He can handle a photo opt with him eating an ice cream cone. ---- Not sure, but I think another photo opt was him eating ice cream.
The trumplican BDS'ers are reaching, now they are crying about ice cream cones.

Moonbats forget THEY started this stupidity.

lmao

No, I think they're wondering why we have a President that can't answer a question without help, and on top of that, seems to get angry when he's asked more than two questions.