Biden blames guns...not the defund the police movement in murder rate increase.

I’m not talking about driver’s licenses. You are.

More than 33.33333333%
The first part isn't true. You brought up drivers licenses and admitted so last night.
We were and all I said is you get a background check for a license and you do. It is a simple statement that does not require any more discussion.
The second part....so anything over 33% is considered "much more than about a third"? Even if it's 34%....is that "much more"?

You seem confused already this morning. Maybe go hang out with your racist friends at your golf club or maybe get an Asian spa. You need a break from yappi.

The first part isn't true. You brought up drivers licenses and admitted so last night.

The second part....so anything over 33% is considered "much more than about a third"? Even if it's 34%....is that "much more"?

You seem confused already this morning. Maybe go hang out with your racist friends at your golf club or maybe get an Asian spa. You need a break from yappi.
I brought it up as an illustration of how we treat the licensing and sales of something like a car compared to a gun. As an illustration, it is not the theme of the thread and I have no interest in the distraction or diversion of discussing how robust the background check of a driver’s license is. If you want to debate driver’s licenses, start a thread. Otherwise, try to focus and use the illustration as a reference for discussing the subject of the thread. BTW...that also includes boats. No interest in the various requirement for boat operation. Oh yeah, that also goes for cutlery, pliers, hammers, bird houses or any other object you or others like you want to insert into the conversation.

I brought it up as an illustration of how we treat the licensing and sales of something like a car compared to a gun. As an illustration, it is not the theme of the thread and I have no interest in the distraction or diversion of discussing how robust the background check of a driver’s license is. If you want to debate driver’s licenses, start a thread. Otherwise, try to focus and use the illustration as a reference for discussing the subject of the thread. BTW...that also includes boats. No interest in the various requirement for boat operation. Oh yeah, that also goes for cutlery, pliers, hammers, bird houses or any other object you or others like you want to insert into the conversation.
Happy Dance Party GIF by Looney Tunes

So no answer, got it....
Correct. No interest in diverting the conversation. I gave you an example. The fact that you do not like that one because it makes a point you disagree with is not my issue. This is a gun thread, not one about household utensils.

Well, there is no background check involved with buying a car. There is minimal background check involved with getting a driver's license.

Don't get mad at me because your illustrations and comparisons suck.

Correct. No interest in diverting the conversation. I gave you an example. The fact that you do not like that one because it makes a point you disagree with is not my issue. This is a gun thread, not one about household utensils.
No, you haven't provided any substantive answers for your original stupid statement and not just want it to go away....

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

You idiots posting on this thread should get educated. Gun ownership is for defense. Ya got that?
Self Defense !
Criminals are offensive, they don't use guns for defense. No amount of legislation is going to stop a criminal. Ahhh How about law enforcement? Police, you ignorant pieces of dung. National Guard if need be, to assist.

Then I could start thinking about leaving my weapon at home. You create this mess, then you want my gun? No thanks

I think it’s hilarious I need to pass a background check for a gun but a drug addict can have 10 kids. Makes zero sense

You idiots posting on this thread should get educated. Gun ownership is for defense. Ya got that?
Self Defense !
Criminals are offensive, they don't use guns for defense. No amount of legislation is going to stop a criminal. Ahhh How about law enforcement? Police, you ignorant pieces of dung. National Guard if need be, to assist.

Then I could start thinking about leaving my weapon at home. You create this mess, then you want my gun? No thanks
i really like this response. i want someone who is anti-gun to come up with a valid response that can actually work to this.

According to a January 2019 Justice Department report, the vast majority of criminals who possessed a gun during their offense either bought it on the street or underground (43 percent), or got it from a friend or a family member or as a gift (25 percent). Only 7 percent purchased their firearm from a gun shop, and 0.8 percent got it from a gun show.

Opioids are prescribed all the time. There is no real difference between heroin and Oxy.

Drugs don’t kill people. People kill people.
As usual, moving the goalposts. I didn't say opioids. I said heroin. There is a difference, the biggest being one is legal and one isn't. No person buys heroin not knowing it is illegal. So other than the route it's taken, the relative strength of the substance, the purity of the substance, the consistency of product, yeah, exactly the same.

Last edited:
I’m just covering all people in all locations. Sometimes there seem to be exceptions on Yappi.

Glad you agree with Biden’s actions to keep guns out of the hands of those that should not have them.
Go ahead and take them from the criminals in all locations then.

Let's start with Chicago where the gun control laws are very strict and there are many murders every week, almost all by people Biden says should not have them.

Once again, gather your community outreach friends and social workers and keep us all safe, by removing the guns from these criminals.
After all the police are evil and must be defunded, according to many of the morons on the left.

Are you kidding? Color was brought into this many times.
I stand corrected.

To your point, BLM does support defunding the police, therefore they should be the ones to take the guns from the criminals(especially in the black neighborhoods they care so much about).

Since police are no longer allowed to do their jobs, the lives that matter so much to this group should be their number 1 priority.

Clean up those streets of guns and criminals BLM, show us how much you really give a damn about black lives.

Since there are thousands more black lives lost by gun violence than ever could be dreamed of by poor policing, I'm sure you agree, right?

Teacher tells students that guns kill people and one boy in class said he was glad to know that because he thought he had failed the math test when in truth it was the pencil's fault.

As usual, moving the goalposts. I didn't say opioids. I said heroin. There is a difference, the biggest being one is legal and one isn't. No person buys heroin not knowing it is illegal. So other than the route it's taken, the relative strength of the substance, the purity of the substance, the consistency of product, yeah, exactly the same.
It’s pretty much the same stuff.

Well we have measures to cover most of what you ask. I will use cars. You must reach an age. Your must pass a safety and proficiency test. You must pass a background check. You must buy liability insurance. You must renew your license every 4 years. When you sell your car in a private transaction, you must register the transfer of the title. Hopefully, you get the picture. Certainly, people can break any of those laws but it does not stop us from having them.
Show your reference that ANY of that lowers death rates....or just admit you're making things as usual.

Show your reference that ANY of that lowers death rates....or just admit you're making things as usual.
LOL. Like if you never did any of that and let everybody drive, you wouldn’t have substantially more deaths. What a dumb thing to say.