Biden blames guns...not the defund the police movement in murder rate increase.

You said this...."As such, you can only stop the violence by eradicating one or both. Since we are not going to eradicate people and we are not going to eradicate guns, we are in a situation where we must use containment strategies."

I never said you proposed to take guns away so I didn't make anything up. I'm curious to hear what you do propose on guns and also your proposal for taking cars off the road.“
“Many people are killed by cars, are you proposing taking them away as well?”

You pretty clearly suggested that I proposed taking guns away AS WELL as cars. I suppose you can try and pull the classic Cult move and claim that is not what you meant despite the words and context of the conversation.

Are you taking the BS denial route?

Unless you KNOW that even one of those purchased guns was used to shoot someone you are an idiot.
And I KNOW of several of that 40% that were NOT used to shoot someone.
The weapons can usually be traced. This is exactly why Biden is proposing a crack down on dealers who do not follow the law. Guns are getting into the hands of people who should not have them and they are killing people with them. Not hard to figure out.

We are under the same guidelines as last year. It’s called Title 42.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...ing-feds-to-remove-migrants-pandemic-july-31/

If you think it is being enforced the same you are wrong. But, that is no surprise, as you are wrong with virtually every one of your posts.

The Biden administration already allows Title 42 exceptions to thousands of unaccompanied children, certain families, and some single adults, including those who hail from outside the Americas and others, deemed vulnerable.

Border officials under Biden are merely removing Central Americans back to the five-yard line in Mexico, rather than flying them to their home countries thousands of miles away like the Trump administration.

President Biden has made all of the policy changes to admit more migrants and release those apprehended into U.S. communities while Title 42 remains.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...ing-feds-to-remove-migrants-pandemic-july-31/

If you think it is being enforced the same you are wrong. But, that is no surprise, as you are wrong with virtually every one of your posts.

The Biden administration already allows Title 42 exceptions to thousands of unaccompanied children, certain families, and some single adults, including those who hail from outside the Americas and others, deemed vulnerable.

Border officials under Biden are merely removing Central Americans back to the five-yard line in Mexico, rather than flying them to their home countries thousands of miles away like the Trump administration.

President Biden has made all of the policy changes to admit more migrants and release those apprehended into U.S. communities while Title 42 remains.
This is gonna be lit.

And
They do not use them to kill people. I’m sure that is what you meant to ask.
I know several people that have purchased rare guns as an investment - have them in the original packaging - and have never fired them.
I also know people who have bought really old guns - not to fire, but to display.
But hey tugbat know all about all. lol

OK... then per my point, people who buy drugs use them and those that buy guns use them too. That was my point.
We are talking about people using guns to kill people, or in a crime. The vast majority of gun owners will do neither. Will the vast majority of drug buyers not use the drugs? People buying guns doesn’t mean there will be more gun crimes when the people buying them aren’t criminals.

“Many people are killed by cars, are you proposing taking them away as well?”

You pretty clearly suggested that I proposed taking guns away AS WELL as cars. I suppose you can try and pull the classic Cult move and claim that is not what you meant despite the words and context of the conversation.

Are you taking the BS denial route?
You have a difficult time with words eh?

I clearly asked you a question, I didn't suggest anything. I suppose you can try the typical idiot pretzel twist but it won't change the facts. Common sense would tell you that.

Yeah. We know that they are no longer kicking kids back to Mexico. That is the material policy change. I already posted a graph that has the actual data that is not corrupted by BREITBART propaganda.

You have a difficult time with words eh?

I clearly asked you a question, I didn't suggest anything. I suppose you can try the typical idiot pretzel twist but it won't change the facts. Common sense would tell you that.
Like I thought. The BS deny tactic.

What did AS WELL mean? Spin fast.

Anyway. I answered your question.

Like I thought. The BS deny tactic.

What did AS WELL mean? Spin fast.

Anyway. I answered your question.
Sure seems like you're avoiding answering the question. I asked what was your proposal for both guns and cars...throw boats, and hammers also as I'm guessing people have died from them as well.

Last edited:
The weapons can usually be traced. This is exactly why Biden is proposing a crack down on dealers who do not follow the law. Guns are getting into the hands of people who should not have them and they are killing people with them. Not hard to figure out.
Has this or any administration for that matter determined who is the bad guys doing the killing and where is it happening? Do you know?

Criminals not following the laws? Wow. Who woulda thunk it?

Go back and read, I mentioned boats and hammers also.
I never proposed taking away boats and hammers either so the AS WELL was totally misplaced. Just so you know and don’t try to obfuscate anymore. I have not proposed confiscating anything.

I never proposed taking away boats and hammers either so the AS WELL was totally misplaced. Just so you know and don’t try to obfuscate anymore. I have not proposed confiscating anything.
Well people are killed by guns, cars, boats, and hammers so how do you propose lower those death rates? Ok, I can play this game as well. How do you propose measures to keep stupid and dumb people from getting guns, cars, boats, and hammers?

Well people are killed by guns, cars, boats, and hammers so how do you propose lower those death rates? Ok, I can play this game as well. How do you propose measures to keep stupid and dumb people from getting guns, cars, boats, and hammers?
Well we have measures to cover most of what you ask. I will use cars. You must reach an age. Your must pass a safety and proficiency test. You must pass a background check. You must buy liability insurance. You must renew your license every 4 years. When you sell your car in a private transaction, you must register the transfer of the title. Hopefully, you get the picture. Certainly, people can break any of those laws but it does not stop us from having them.

Well we have measures to cover most of what you ask. I will use cars. You must reach an age. Your must pass a safety and proficiency test. You must pass a background check. You must buy liability insurance. You must renew your license every 4 years. When you sell your car in a private transaction, you must register the transfer of the title. Hopefully, you get the picture. Certainly, people can break any of those laws but it does not stop us from having them.
So that doesn't lower deaths from cars got it....what are your ideas on boats and hammers?

So that doesn't lower deaths from cars got it....what are your ideas on boats and hammers?
Of course it does you imbecile. It helps ensure that only licensed, insured, and capable people operate an automobile. Boats are the same. Hammers is just stupid diversion. Pure amateur hour with that retarded reference.

All Biden really proposed was better enforcement of gun laws to reduce the number of stupid and dumb people with guns and the asylum went bonkers.

Of course it does you imbecile. It helps ensure that only licensed, insured, and capable people operate an automobile. Boats are the same. Hammers is just stupid diversion. Pure amateur hour with that retarded reference.

All Biden really proposed was better enforcement of gun laws to reduce the number of stupid and dumb people with guns and the asylum went bonkers.
How about knives? Stupid diversion?

So to quote you on another thread, maybe if you provided references people would take you seriously.