Biden blames guns...not the defund the police movement in murder rate increase.

Gun sales were up 40% last year. What do you think was going to happen? It’s not rocket science.

Gun sales were up 40% last year. What do you think was going to happen? It’s not rocket science.
Which one is it, murder rates(almost all by the criminal element) are confined to small areas in liberal run cities, or the increase in gun sales nationwide is responsible for the increase in murders?

You can't have it both ways, now try to double talk your way out of this one, LOL.

Open border will bring in unregistered firearms. My thinking is a person is not going to have a paper trail . With intent to murder someone.

Which one is it, murder rates(almost all by the criminal element) are confined to small areas in liberal run cities, or the increase in gun sales nationwide is responsible for the increase in murders?

You can't have it both ways, now try to double talk your way out of this one, LOL.
First, there can be multiple drivers for a situation. Do you think that the inflation we are seeing is because of 1 thing? That said, this is pretty obvious. Gun sales were up 40% last year. If heroin use was up 40% last year, you would see more overdoses. Duh.

Let's just get honest here. Liberals don't hate guns in fact most of them probably have a gun or two or have somebody around them that has guns. Liberal hate the NRA because it's a political wing of conservatives. It's the same as cars. Liberals all drive cars that need gas to run them. They just hate big oil. How about we blame the bad guy for a change.

Last edited:
If guns are the driver of crime, as Pres Dolt suggests, why dont we have it in my area where every home doubles as an arsenal?

Does he think guns are sitting there in the safe, break out, load themselves, and walk to Chicago and start spontaneously firing at human targets?

Lefty logic: You know what we really need to do to solve violence in big cities? Take guns from rural Americans.

Most people purchasing guns are not using them to kill people. Most people buying heroine are using the drug. See how the 2 are not the same? Plus, I'm pretty sure gun deaths have actually been declining for the better part of 2 decades, despite the increase in gun purchases.
So most people who buy guns don’t use them? What do most people do with guns?

Let's just get honest here. Liberals don't hate guns in fact most of them probably have a gun or two or have somebody around them that has guns. Liberal hate the NRA because it's a political wing of conservatives. It's the same as cars. Liberals all drive cars that need gas to run them. They just hate big oil. How about we blame the bad guy for a change.
The NRA is dead. I don’t think liberals care much about the NRA anymore but you would need to ask one I suppose.

So most people who buy guns don’t use them? What do most people do with guns?
He didnt say people don't use them. He said don't use them to kill people. This is you once again twisting words

I owned guns growing up and shot them plenty with my father. We never shot a person. We used them in target practice , for competitions and for protection (which we luckily never had to draw our weapon for this instance ).

If guns are the driver of crime, as Pres Dolt suggests, why dont we have it in my area where every home doubles as an arsenal?

Does he think guns are sitting there in the safe, break out, load themselves, and walk to Chicago and start spontaneously firing at human targets?

Lefty logic: You know what we really need to do to solve violence in big cities? Take guns from rural Americans.
This is not hard. Gun violence is created when you take guns and put them in the hands of people. Particularly, stupid and dumb people. As such, you can only stop the violence by eradicating one or both. Since we are not going to eradicate people and we are not going to eradicate guns, we are in a situation where we must use containment strategies. This is what Biden talked about yesterday. Measures to keep stupid and dumb people from getting guns.

Nobody said anything about taking guns from hillbillies unless they are stupid and dumb.

He didnt say people don't use them. He said don't use them to kill people. This is you once again twisting words

I owned guns growing up and shot them plenty with my father. We never shot a person. We used them in target practice , for competitions and for protection (which we luckily never had to use ).
OK... then per my point, people who buy drugs use them and those that buy guns use them too. That was my point.

This is not hard. Gun violence is created when you take guns and put them in the hands of people. Particularly, stupid and dumb people. As such, you can only stop the violence by eradicating one or both. Since we are not going to eradicate people and we are not going to eradicate guns, we are in a situation where we must use containment strategies. This is what Biden talked about yesterday. Measures to keep stupid and dumb people from getting guns.

Nobody said anything about taking guns from hillbillies unless they are stupid and dumb.
You really do need therapy

OK... then per my point, people who buy drugs use them and those that buy guns use them too. That was my point.
But the guy said don't use guns to kill people. You took that out of context and said he said people dont buy guns to use them. That was a lie

So by your logic, substitute cars, boats, hammers, just about anything that can kill a person. Many people are killed by cars, are you proposing taking them away as well?
I have never proposed taking guns away. You just made that up.

To answer your question, kind of yes. Using cars as an example, if you put 40% more cars on the road and do not take any off the road, accidents will go up.