Best/Worst gyms in GWOC/CBC/OHC/MVL

I liked the character of the old Northeastern and KR gyms. Shawnee's gym was always fun when the student section used to be allowed to be right on the rail. I like the unique setup at Stebbins.

The worst in the GWOC is no doubt Beavercreek. The rails upstairs block any real view and they have barely any seating on the floor. Fairmont and Northmont are the nicest but I like Wayne's for the environment when they can draw a crowd.

Beavercreek is the worst

Northmont is one of the more underrated gyms

Troy gym is nice but kind of dark in there

Catholic Central if you dont get there in a decent time may enjoy the game from the stage 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

I have been to almost every gym in these leauges.

GWOC-
Best- Fairmont/Northmont
Worst- Creek. I will never understand how a D1 school has such below average facilities. Like wooden bleachers for the players and coaches to sit on.

OHC-
Best- Greenon, Mechaniscsburg, Triad (Court looks sweet)
Worst- Fairbanks, Madison Plains, CC (Too much Echo)

MVL-
Best- Butler
Worst- Old Fairborn/Stebbins

CBC-
I like all of them.

I liked the character of the old Northeastern and KR gyms. Shawnee's gym was always fun when the student section used to be allowed to be right on the rail. I like the unique setup at Stebbins.
KR new gym is very cavernous like so many. Not a fan. Never was in their old one.
Shawnee. I would like it more if the ceiling was higher as it just feels odd to me. I like the elevated seating above the court, that portion reminds me of my fav gym in Celina of the WBL.

Butler. Me likey. So many like to sit in those bucket seats behind the hoops but tried that...hated that view.

Northmont. Like it.

Accept that after being in KR's gym for about 15 minutes everything blurred together as yellow for the rest of the evening :) It was especially difficult to see those yellow volleyball lines on the aging brownish yellow floor with yellow lights beaming down on it.

Strongly agree with many that have stated above, Beavercreek has by far the worst gym in the GWOC. Horrendously bad and obstructed upper level sight lines. Fairmont and Northmont stand above the rest.

MVL -- best are Butler and Troy. Old Fairborn gym is the worst of those I've seen.

CBC -- most of them seem very similar at this point...not much character/uniqueness outside of Shawnee. Tecumseh is probably the "nicest" to me.

OHC -- Greeneview and Mechanicsburg IMO are the best. I wouldn't call it nice, but from a character/uniqueness standpoint I like Southeastern. Fairbanks and Madison-Plains are awful.