Best Restaurants, Bars and Pubs near UD arena for this weekend?

Cerck12

Anyone go to some good spots near UD these last couple years since the change?

Definitely not as many options as Columbus but there has to be some good spots

Anyone go to some good spots near UD these last couple years since the change?

Definitely not as many options as Columbus but there has to be some good spots

It's a far different experience than the Schott, but just hop in your car after the game that's parked nearby and head down toward Brown Street. Milano's is a good spot, but tons of other options.

Stay in Columbus pompous fool. Dayton is a great host you will miss the fun.
I'm not sure why people are still complaingin about this? UD Arena is 10x better than the Schott, and I'm there to watch games not get hammered in the bars between games. My adult sons/I have had no problem finding new places to eat between games. And the move to Dayton means an hour longer drive for me, and I still prefer Dayton.

It's kind of away from UD but the Oregon district near downtown has some good places to eat and drink and it is only a 5 or 10 minute drive to UD. Thai 9 was always my favorite.
In the Oregon District: Dublin Pub, great Irish bar with great fish and chips.

Pine Club steakhouse is great... 5 minute drive from UD arena. Old school, cash only. Actually you used to be able to pay by check but I am not sure they still do that.

Tanks. 5-10 minutes from UD arena. NOt sure if it is still open. Just a good bar with good food.

Mama DiSalvos- 15-20 minute drive but great mom and pop Italian! worth the drive if you are skipping a game or need to kill some time.

In the Oregon District: Dublin Pub, great Irish bar with great fish and chips.

Pine Club steakhouse is great... 5 minute drive from UD arena. Old school, cash only. Actually you used to be able to pay by check but I am not sure they still do that.

Tanks. 5-10 minutes from UD arena. NOt sure if it is still open. Just a good bar with good food.

Mama DiSalvos- 15-20 minute drive but great mom and pop Italian! worth the drive if you are skipping a game or need to kill some time.
Tanks is closed.

Flanagan's and Kramer's for good bars with TV's for games. Milano's is also very good, bar isn't huge but not bad. Jimmy's Ladder also a good choice.

Can’t believe no one is suggesting the great UD concession stands. Good stuff guys. They’ll rob you politely. One of a kind experience. I recommend the pizza or chicken tenders.
what kind of pizza is served there?

what kind of pizza is served there?
Donatos I believe. And Lee's chicken. Unless they changed it since last year.

Not sure what all will be open but at UD games they also have some other good things. Burgers, chicken sandwiches, sausages....I even think they have po'boys at one stand.

Donatos I believe. And Lee's chicken. Unless they changed it since last year.

Not sure what all will be open but at UD games they also have some other good things. Burgers, chicken sandwiches, sausages....I even think they have po'boys at one stand.
I do like me some Donatos!!!! they Have one in Bellefontaine, use to have a Buffet at Lunch before covid hit, stopped in there the other week.. and found out that they stopped it during covid and NEVER brought it back... DANG!!! it!!!

Old Scratch Pizza is 3 minute drive from UD Arena. Really good pizza and a nice selection of beer.
Parking is limited though.

Old Scratch, Dublin Pub, Milano's, Lucky's, Jimmie's Ladder 11, Wheat Penny, South Park Tavern, Potbelly's, Slyder's Tavern, Dewey's...all places I would hit up near or fairly near campus. There are also some breweries in the Oregon District.