Best Recent High School Players

what are we considering as cincinnati?

hodges out of hamilton won state but i cant remember where he is playing.

i think lentz goes to D2 Fenwick, although he is a solid player he is in my opinion he may be the most overrated player in the state. (won state last year by default...the guy who shot the best score was DQ'd since he signed his card incorrectly)

to say that he owns one of the best oh high school golf careers is just rediculous. i can name ten players in the last 5 years who had better careers let alone of all time. an i will if you ask me to name them

cincygolfer1234 said:
i think lentz goes to D2 Fenwick, although he is a solid player he is in my opinion he may be the most overrated player in the state. (won state last year by default...the guy who shot the best score was DQ'd since he signed his card incorrectly)

to say that he owns one of the best oh high school golf careers is just rediculous. i can name ten players in the last 5 years who had better careers let alone of all time. an i will if you ask me to name them

lol the guy that came in second at state with a 162. what was up with d2 this year???

Well for Division II, (I know not Division I) he (Jarryd) has owned ever since he stepped foot in high school. He was Medalist in two of his district tournaments and three of his sectional tournaments. He also led the falcons to a 71-7 record during his high school career. And yes he is good enough to be a Buckeye. He actually had a 30 minute conversation with Jim Brown, an hour before his tee time on Friday at Scarlet.

Just because Jim Brown talked to him doesn't mean he is being recruited. I would highly doubt that he goes to OSU, simply because he has done nothing against stong competition (high school or national). Plus OSU already has two kids from Columbus locked up (Evan Wood, Tanner Murphy) who are miles ahead of Lentz at this time. And Brown likes to bring in another kid from overseas and he likes to try and get the D1 State Champ (if he didn't just outright career), so I doubt that Lentz's chances are great.

Well...yeah considering no one on here that posts is actually that good at high school golf. Plus, Bucknut2010 you go to Fenwick so anything that you say can pretty much be taked as a biased opinion.

i agree i do have a biased opinion but its not because i go to fenwick.. i am a friend of his and he has worked for everything he's received.. name one other person that has only missed 2 days of playing/practicing in two years..

One of my friends who is a freshman in college with me and played at UA last year said the Bo Hoag and Tanner Murphey are going to OSU. Is this true?