Best QB and WR in last ten years

Best QB and WR in the last ten years.. People im just having fun, i don't know alot about Wadsworth football i just want to see where the people i know rank

QB Mike Hoover
WR Adam Copeland

plz people just give me info, this is not a thread for bashing

Hoover and Copeland actually go back more than 10 years as they were seniors in 99. That said, the best 2 qbs in Wadsworth history are Hoover and Clint Cochran. Both were 2 year starters and both had excellent senior years after solid junior years. Hoover was probably a better overall athlete But Cochran had the edge in smarts and maturity. Both had great receivers to throw to. Hoover had Copeland who had great hands and deceptive speed and an excellent te in Chris Brink who had size and speed, Ben Vujas was also pretty good. Joe Tricomi was pretty good rb. Cochran had Paul Macko , Mike Marshall and Pat Brink as his leading receivers. Macko was a rb as well as a wr. I`d go with Cochran as the best Qb with Hoover just a tad behind. Macko edges out Schrock and Copeland as the best wr, he is the alltime leading receiver in receptions with 131 and was also the leading rusher in 02 and 03 averaging 7.9 yards a carry the best in Grizzly history.

Hoover and Copeland actually go back more than 10 years as they were seniors in 99. That said, the best 2 qbs in Wadsworth history are Hoover and Clint Cochran. Both were 2 year starters and both had excellent senior years after solid junior years. Hoover was probably a better overall athlete But Cochran had the edge in smarts and maturity. Both had great receivers to throw to. Hoover had Copeland who had great hands and deceptive speed and an excellent te in Chris Brink who had size and speed, Ben Vujas was also pretty good. Joe Tricomi was pretty good rb. Cochran had Paul Macko , Mike Marshall and Pat Brink as his leading receivers. Macko was a rb as well as a wr. I`d go with Cochran as the best Qb with Hoover just a tad behind. Macko edges out Schrock and Copeland as the best wr, he is the alltime leading receiver in receptions with 131 and was also the leading rusher in 02 and 03 averaging 7.9 yards a carry the best in Grizzly history.

thank you, i never thought i was going to get a response.. I can't believe i forgot about Chris Brink as i watched him have a pretty solid career at Walsh also.. I always thought mike was to good to go to Walsh but he could never get it together in the classroom. It still pisses me off today the cheap shot Hoover took at Walsh that IMO was the end to his football career.. Copeland didn't see much time as a youngster at Walsh and when he did he seemed to always get hurt but chris ended up having a solid Career..