Best Concessions?

Best popcorn: Graham HS basketball games. Football, however, had the worst hot dogs and burgers.

Miami Valley in Dayton has some good vegetarian options. Not sure what all they had but was unique and different.

Do y'all see alot of people bring in outside food to games? I see the same large extended family bring loads of outside food in. On the road it's whatever nearby. Saw them bring in bags from Panera.
Another lady in front has a baked potato brought from home. Mes no sense to see people always bringing in outside eats

Last edited:
Do y'all see alot of people bring in outside food to games? I see the same large extended family bring loads of outside food in. On the road it's whatever nearby. Saw them bring in bags from Panera.
Another lady in front has a baked potato brought from home. Mes no sense to see people always bringing in outside eats
Funny you mention it, but this year I have been attending games with fans from a few different locations coming to the "city". The more rural the district they come from the higher the percentage of people who carry in food. One particular night I saw the bags of McDonald's and Wendy's come in and then in came a Subway bag. A couple of the visiting fans asked the guy where the Subway was located? He told them and they headed off between games in search of a foot long.

The only thing I can figure is the little town where they are from has zero fast food and they consider it a great opportunity to feast on the local grease when opportunity presents itself.

This is so true!! See it all the time. The eating seems to be the main event

I always like a good pretzel and cheese, but the most interesting thing I’ve seen this year is

1. At Classic in the Country, Berlin-Hiland had chicken and noodles that were AMAZING

2. Mississinawa Valley in Darke County had listed biscuits and gravy (I’m assuming for the Saturday morning games for JH and GBB)