Best and worst uniforms in Ohio

Bath (Lima) has always embraced/copied UCLA. Back in the 90s/early 2000s, they had gold helmets with script Bath in dark blue; just like UCLA. Their uniforms were dark blue and gold, with gold pants. There may have been a hint of baby blue in there as well, but I always loved their look when we played them. I want to say their away’s were white with dark blue letters and dark blue pants.

But at some point, they went all in with the baby blue look, and they’re TERRIBLE

1660990712066.jpeg

And while I won't put my school's regular uniforms as one of the best (even though I love them ;), I will put two of their special uniforms as some of the worst (I couldn't find an image of the AWFUL grey uniforms)- I believe BOTH have gratefully been retired.

View attachment 32832
Nothing against pink but can we just stop using this color in uniforms, I know it is for a good cause for cancer research but as for a uniform color it just needs to be banned on all levels and all genders unless that is a school color. On TV you sometimes aren't sure who the team is that you are watching.