Bernie Moreno for Senator

Reparations to families that were deprived of a breadwinner that had given his life in the fight to end slavery while preserving the Union, if in the same century at least, makes lots of sense.

This proposed move at this point is as dumb as "pay me 'cause I got black skin".

Last edited:
Reparations to families that were deprived of a breadwinner that had given his life in the fight to end slavery while preserving the Union, if in the same century, at least, makes lots of sense.

This proposed move at this point is as dumb as "pay me 'cause I got black skin".
My Great Great Grandfather died of wounds he suffered in the civil war. SHOW ME THE MONEY😁 I may have to give some of it back. My Great Great Grandfather on my Mother's side of the family served in the Confederate Army. Maybe I will have to pay reparations to myself?

Reparations to families that were deprived of a breadwinner that had given his life in the fight to end slavery while preserving the Union, if in the same century, at least, makes lots of sense.

I fully support reparations for all living, former slaves.

I fully support reparations for all living, former slaves.
A Viet Nam 3 tour sniper buddy that was sprayed with the Agent Orange a few times told me years before their settlement cash that, "The government will wait until more of us die until they pretend to 'make right', just like they did with the Japanese that they locked up. It sucks but I'm now reduced to waiting for more of the people I once tried to help to die before me." Now, Camp Lejeune.

That ship has sailed for slaves. I've had a progenitor live as a slave in a Siberian work camp more recently than anyone has been a slave in America. The whole notion of generational guilt is absurd. These people are just crazy gimme scumbag extortionists.

It's amazing that people would permit the tearing down of a statue of Thomas Jefferson, but if I walked my dog past the eventual LBJ statue that will appear at the RM Field House eventually, and deposited a bag of collected dog poop on it somewhere each day, I would certainly be arrested once discovered.

I know that's the one case where CA would defend me to the best of his abilities. Pro bono, even!! :banana:

This LeBron?
lebron-injustice-everywhere-bent-over-for-china.jpg