Beacons of light and closing/consolidating of parishes

Oh, don't act like the Church isn't one big union of protection for itself. And the liberal media hates Catholics, except for our president?
Oh, yes, the media loves Catholics. Loves em!!! Ever notice how willing they are to bash Catholics but not Muslims?

Hmm...so are you saying now, since they are built, that we should spend the money to tear them down?
Nope, I'm saying they never should have been built and that money could have been used to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, take care of the sick. Instead, for 2 thousand years, the Church is most concerned with wealth accumulation.

Nope, I'm saying they never should have been built and that money could have been used to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, take care of the sick. Instead, for 2 thousand years, the Church is most concerned with wealth accumulation.
Ok..so, go back in time and vote against putting them up. Ah yes, wealth accumulation. Come on up to Mercer County, we'll sell ya a couple churches. What are they worth?

Ok..so, go back in time and vote against putting them up. Ah yes, wealth accumulation. Come on up to Mercer County, we'll sell ya a couple churches. What are they worth?
So you don't think the church is or was interested in accumulating wealth?
Lol. this doesn't surprise me a bit. You aren't real aware.
Can you provide me with an example of this rampant Catholic bashing?

So you don't think the church is or was interested in accumulating wealth?

Can you provide me with an example of this rampant Catholic bashing?
No idea really to your answer 1. Churches aren't a good investment. Resale value sucks, you can never get out of them what it costs ya to build em.

#2..can I provide you with an example of rampant catholic bashing. Nope..no examples on the net.

Here, I'll help ya...go on the net and type in "catholic Bashing" ...do some reading.

No idea really to your answer 1. Churches aren't a good investment. Resale value sucks, you can never get out of them what it costs ya to build em.

#2..can I provide you with an example of rampant catholic bashing. Nope..no examples on the net.

https://www.https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1992-12-07-9203050171-story.htmlnewstatesman.com/uncategorized/2007/12/catholics-church-depicted
Um, your proof is a letter to the editor from 1992 from a person that supports the Catholic faith?

Wow, this Catholic bashing is completely out of control here.

84CAA51D-E3D2-4EE6-ABA1-F76C1F434593.jpeg

Here’s the draft

Um, your proof is a letter to the editor from 1992 from a person that supports the Catholic faith?

Wow, this Catholic bashing is completely out of control here.
Again....go on yahoo and do a search for media and catholic bashing. You aren't really intelligent if you don't acknowledge it.

If the archbishop has his way, you're going to soon find out.
I think we are safe.....strong families and strong parishes up our way. With that being said, I wish our ancestors would have built three less churches.

Last edited:
I didn't insult your intelligence. I just made a statement.
Whatever..... I still cannot find any widespread evidence of Catholic bashing in the media. Internet searches just pull up people complaining about Catholic bashing, but no actual articles badmouthing Catholics.

Whatever..... I still cannot find any widespread evidence of Catholic bashing in the media. Internet searches just pull up people complaining about Catholic bashing, but no actual articles badmouthing Catholics.
Ok… if people are just saying the media is bashing Catholics it probably didn’t happen.