Barbie Movie

Not surprised it’s “men are dumb, women are awesome” plot. Though if Brian is typical of the men who see this movie, they wouldn’t be wrong categorizing them as dumb.

I’m not big into conspiracies, but I do wonder if the Twitter trend from earlier this week calling Margot Robbie “mid” was actually a marketing ploy for the movie. If that’s true, it’s pretty friggin brilliant.

Not surprised it’s “men are dumb, women are awesome” plot. Though if Brian is typical of the men who see this movie, they wouldn’t be wrong categorizing them as dumb.

There is no difference with this "men dumb, women awesome" plot and the plot of every television and radio commercial in which the man is amazingly stupid and incompetent, and the woman has all the answers.

I'm stunned there's been little to no comments about this movie surrounding beauty being king, body shaming, Caucasians, I mean all the hot button topics we see today. Heck is there a trans Barbie, or lesbian Barbie with a buzz cut and blue hair?

0DA1E15A-083C-4B74-AA98-D78904C77B19.jpeg

Last edited:

Now Elon Musk joins backlash against Barbie film’s portrayal of anti-man feminism saying: ‘If you take a shot every time Barbie says the word “patriarchy” you will pass out before the movie ends’​

Now Elon Musk joins backlash against Barbie film’s portrayal of anti-man feminism saying: ‘If you take a shot every time Barbie says the word “patriarchy” you will pass out before the movie ends’​

he clearly didn't watch the movie, as most of the references with the word "patriarchy" are jokes about Ken thinking it had something to do with horses.