Bannon arrested in wall fund raising scheme

no she is not.

1597973767568.png

Here is an interesting twitter thread of the trump whitehouse grifting US Taxpayer dollars in the scheme.

Two of trumps bigger lies BUILD THE WALL MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT and DRAIN THE SWAMP. This is the most corrupt president in modern times and it isn't close.

" "
you are all over the place. half came from a private individual, the other half came from GoFundMe...wheres the theft of taxpayer dollars?

this says they built wall, your next post claims no wall was built.

Everything Trump touches turns to . He is personally overcrowding the prisons with his friends.

Is he in office?
As Trump’s Chief Strategist, he just developed the entire platform that Trump ran on. Before yesterday, Trump had him on speed dial just like all his other since arrested, convicted, or jailed boys. The list now requires two pages.

As Trump’s Chief Strategist, he just developed the entire platform that Trump ran on. Before yesterday, Trump had him on speed dial just like all his other since arrested, convicted, or jailed boys. The list now requires two pages.
Is he still? I'll wait...

gosh a ruddies complimenting people for owning small business is far different from saying someone is a " $2 Ho"
LMAO dummy he said you HAVE to have an Indian accent to work in a 7-11. The fact you think that is a compliment is exactly why you're an idiot.

It's pretty hilarious that in our current political climate this dude got arrested by postal service agents while on a Chinese billionaire's 150 ft yacht.

This administration continues to be a corrupt joke that's overflowing the DC swamp as opposed to draining it as promised. Trump has continuously filled his personal staff and high level department positions with a revolving door of grifters/conmen, family (nepotism), and unqualified big money donors (patronage/spoils system).

It's pretty hilarious that in our current political climate this dude got arrested by postal service agents while on a Chinese billionaire's 150 ft yacht.

This administration continues to be a corrupt joke that's overflowing the DC swamp as opposed to draining it as promised. Trump has continuously filled his personal staff and high level department positions with a revolving door of grifters/conmen, family (nepotism), and unqualified big money donors (patronage/spoils system).
......That settles it! From this point forward I am voting for the Leftists, straight ticket. In true Leftist fashion I am voting in person, absentee, and ten times thru universal mail-in. My dog, cat, parakeet, and deceased mother and father, we are all voting Leftist. I refuse to accept all this corruption any longer.

LOTR is worried about Biden and China. Here is the guy that basically created candidate Donald Trump. He is the architect of the 2016 campaign and is still a key advisor to donald. He has been arrested for stealing millions from the deplorables who were scared by the caravans he helped gin up and he is living on $28 Million yacht owned by a chinese "business man" It does not get swampier than this.

I have no idea what this has to do with anything, but since I am now down with the Leftist cause I hate it or love it based on what my fellow Leftists tell me how to feel. I am new to this Leftist stuff, so I may need some direction.
They are making fun of the people they bilked out of millions of dollars who were sending money to BUILD THE WALL (that Mexico was supposed to pay for)

You should send the $100 check they need to hire good legal help and post bond.