Bando's Rock @ the Nest

Edge86

Banging the garbage cans and pulling the one kid out of the can was the best halftime entertainment I have seen at an Ed's event in a long time. I thought I was watching the movie drumline. Keep that act and keep working on it because even the Ignatius parents were clapping with approval. Where did that Idea come from? I was guessing the Strongsville football playoff game since they really pounded the cans?

Nice job!

That was good. They practiced very hard to do that. Mr. V started the group, I don't know where he got the idea from. I'd say that it was harder to do what they did then playing a sport.

our name is "The Trash Talkers" just to let you guys know...thanks for all the support...when my dad(John Goers) and i thought of the idea,we weren't sure how people would like it.

Well, after the basketball season is over, we are goin to start on a new piece...and not brag or anything but, we put that together in just 4 weeks...

and...if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to give them to me. THANKS!!!!!

p.s.-we're not all bandos...there are two guys in it who are not in band

Suggestion...practice that garbage can routine and use it at Halftime of football games and late in the game of blowouts during a timeout. The Eagles and Wildcats fans both stood and applauded, except for the Iggy student section which looked lost during the basketball game. :D

StangPride said:
Geeze you guys take our band ideas?? Lacking creativity now huh? :D

You make it sound like you came up with the whole idea of using garbage cans as instruments. So does that mean you guys produced Stomp and the millions of other "garbage can bands" around the world? Why can't you just compliment a fellow high school? Is that so hard?

jiggalobe03 said:
You make it sound like you came up with the whole idea of using garbage cans as instruments. So does that mean you guys produced Stomp and the millions of other "garbage can bands" around the world? Why can't you just compliment a fellow high school? Is that so hard?

Well aren't you grouchy! :laugh: I was just joking around geeze..... you private school guys need some humor!

Fine no more humor... i thought the :D in my original post would clue the joking.... but since that didnt work.... i guess you'll have to take my word and good luck with the band stuff!