Baby formula shortage is extending into late summer

I thought Gravybrain solved this issue by flying in military transports full of baby formula from all over Europe? Did these transports stop due to the unaffordable jet fuel? Or did the 4th Estate give Gravybrain the 'W' and moved on to the next crises he creates and fails to solve?

I thought Gravybrain solved this issue by flying in military transports full of baby formula from all over Europe? Did these transports stop due to the unaffordable jet fuel? Or did the 4th Estate give Gravybrain the 'W' and moved on to the next crises he creates and fails to solve?
That's for the illegals they keep waving in.

My guess is the footage goes back to earlier in the year when they had to recall formula due to the bacteria possibility.

Some egg white plants were planning to move to making formula because eggs were in a short supply anyway, and these plants have the ability to turn milk to powder with all sanitary systems already in place. Not sure how many if any actually did produce any powder, but they were ready to do so if needed.

Right now baby formula hording is just the toilet paper hording of 2020. People all over America have 6 months worth of formula stacked in their cabinet. Grandma will pick up more formula like it's a life or death matter and my bet is much of it will expire before it is used. Hope no one films us discarding 20 cans of expired formula into the trash when the time comes.

Government involvement created the problem, as ALWAYS. To expect government to fix it is insanity.