Aurora (7-3) at CVCA (7-3) DIII Region 9

And I said “one of the best matchups”. Marquee was your description, not mine
Sorry for not using your terminology, but my use of “marquee” was equivalent to “one of the best matchups.” Does that clear things up?

Here you go: Aurora vs. CVCA is not one of the best matchups in DIII. If Aurora doesn’t win by multiple TDs they have no chance of winning this Region. CVCA’s schedule leaves a lot to be desired.

Good luck to the Greenman, but they shouldn’t need it.

Sorry for not using your terminology, but my use of “marquee” was equivalent to “one of the best matchups.” Does that clear things up?

Here you go: Aurora vs. CVCA is not one of the best matchups in DIII. If Aurora doesn’t win by multiple TDs they have no chance of winning this Region. CVCA’s schedule leaves a lot to be desired.

Good luck to the Greenman, but they shouldn’t need it.
It’s pretty much the same schedule from 2019 when Aurora beat them 14-7 and the difference was a kickoff return for a TD. I believe Aurora lost in the state semifinals that year.

Neither of these teams are as talented as they were when the played some very close games a few years ago. However it will still be an entertaining game. If Aurora doesn't stop the run they will be in for a long night. CVCA will probably run for 300+ yards. If they finish with TD's they should win. If they get FG's or stall out Aurora wins. Hopefully both teams are healthy.

I’m sure Aurora will make an appearance even though they apparently have less talent. CVCA has the best player on the Field. #3 is a stud and an even a better wrestler (that’s all true). He will be difficult to contain. Brian never stops with his dislike for Aurora. We will play the game and then we will see who shows up to comment afterward. I will be here win or lose. Historically, Brian will only comeback if Aurora loses so he can continue to badmouth Aurora Football. He disappears whenever they win. You should worry about Nordonia Brian. You must have had a bad experience in Aurora as a child.

I’m sure Aurora will make an appearance even though they apparently have less talent. CVCA has the best player on the Field. #3 is a stud and an even a better wrestler (that’s all true). He will be difficult to contain. Brian never stops with his dislike for Aurora. We will play the game and then we will see who shows up to comment afterward. I will be here win or lose. Historically, Brian will only comeback if Aurora loses so he can continue to badmouth Aurora Football. He disappears whenever they win. You should worry about Nordonia Brian. You must have had a bad experience in Aurora as a child.
I actually like aurora good luck.

He was probably too short to ride The Big Dipper at Geauga Lake

I got Aurora by 10-14.
CVCA has some talent but Aurora also has talent and better coaching.

I got Aurora by 10-14.
CVCA has some talent but Aurora also has talent and better coaching.

Honestly you really don't know anything about the new Coach at CVCA to make this kind of statement. The coach at Aurora is a legend but to say he is better? I imagine you must be pretty plugged into both programs to see the game planning and game preparation to make that statement? CVCA played Aurora a few years ago and it wasn't the coaching that beat them. Aurora has more depth and that is why they won those games and will probably win Friday. Aurora has legitimate varsity players that are second and third string. CVCA starts 3 Freshman and all the backups are JV players who probably wouldn't start for Aurora's JV.

Honestly you really don't know anything about the new Coach at CVCA to make this kind of statement. The coach at Aurora is a legend but to say he is better? I imagine you must be pretty plugged into both programs to see the game planning and game preparation to make that statement? CVCA played Aurora a few years ago and it wasn't the coaching that beat them. Aurora has more depth and that is why they won those games and will probably win Friday. Aurora has legitimate varsity players that are second and third string. CVCA starts 3 Freshman and all the backups are JV players who probably wouldn't start for Aurora's JV.
Sorry my opinion offended you so much.

I think my opinion would be in the majority. Most people would give the coaching edge to the guy with a State Championship in D3 and 5 Final Fours over the guy with an 0-1 OHSAA playoff record in D4.

If I’m the royals, I put the team on Snyder’s back and play keep away from aurora by sending Snyder up the gut 35x. He’ll get 3.5 yds per carry… nearly a guarantee for him. If cvca can handily win the TOP and like 123 said earlier, come away with points, I kinda like their chances!

I think the result in this one in large part depends upon the health of the Aurora squad. They slumped there for a while when they had multiple players down with injuries, however, if the team is back to being in good health, I think they win this one.

I think the result in this one in large part depends upon the health of the Aurora squad. They slumped there for a while when they had multiple players down with injuries, however, if the team is back to being in good health, I think they win this one.
Here comes Clark bringing logic and common sense to the thread 😂😂

Aurora was at full health when Barberton took it to them. Their QB was injured against Highland the following game (Week 9) Uncertain about his status. I hope CVCA can make it interesting but I don't think they have enough either way.