Are you looking forward to the UFO info release?

they will come out with something initially, pretty benign, and say they need more time and kick the can down the road.

LOOK OVER HERE!!!! UFO'S!!!!!!
pay no attention to what’s actually going on in our government.

Last edited:
This will be yet another false flag. They’ve been conditioning the population about aliens for years now. Do you think it’s by chance or non-calculated that a former POTUS is now tweeting about dangerous aliens? No, it’s purposeful and intentional. This is probably a good time to start a thread about Yuri Bezmenov.

How about it is not UFO's and is just some very advanced tech for other countries. Also with all our tech how come all pictures of UFO's are out of focus and grainy?

Agree the grainy quality of these videos bothers me a little. If this is some advanced technology from Russia, China etc then the US military is in some real trouble if a conflict should ever break out. The US doesn’t seem concerned on that front so I’m leaning toward an alien technology.

Agree the grainy quality of these videos bothers me a little. If this is some advanced technology from Russia, China etc then the US military is in some real trouble if a conflict should ever break out. The US doesn’t seem concerned on that front so I’m leaning toward an alien technology.
I'm betting it's the same aliens that built the pyramids. Probably from the Orion Constellation.

;)

UFO does not automatically mean aliens. And honestly, I don’t feel like going down that rabbit hole if aliens do exist. We have so much s**t to deal with on earth, who gives a f?

UFO does not automatically mean aliens. And honestly, I don’t feel like going down that rabbit hole if aliens do exist. We have so much s**t to deal with on earth, who gives a f?
I look at it as a way to take a break from all the bs that is going on. Mass shootings? Just another day in the office. Political party before country? New boss same as the old boss. Probably just a new line of lies from the government. At least they will be different lies.

I look at it as a way to take a break from all the bs that is going on. Mass shootings? Just another day in the office. Political party before country? New boss same as the old boss. Probably just a new line of lies from the government. At least they will be different lies.
I don’t want to open that can of worms.

When I was a young man ( in the 12 to 13 range) I saw a UFO it was a large silver ball in the sky. It just seemed to hang there floating in the sky, then slowly moved off. Turn out it was a large weather balloon that broke lose from some where in Cleveland area. I think it was the airport.

Legitimate national security risk given the frequency in which our airspace seems to get penetrated by stuff we seem to be clueless about and it should be investigated seriously, although I doubt there's much that's detailed or legitimate in whatever they release.

A lot of the more prominent "sightings" over the years are probably explainable by natural phenomena and man-made objects such as weather balloons, flares, and our own aircraft. Same with crappy photo/video quality that can probably be explained in most instances by a combination of distance and material type, whether something naturally occurring like a gas or dust or something synthetic like a weather balloon.

Last edited:
Since we are talking Navy pilots, I will be somewhat skeptical:cool:

60 Minutes UFOs: Ryan Graves says he them saw 'every day ...https://www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2021/05/17
Drunk Indie Film GIF by Arrow Video

You can buy drones from Wal-Mart that make 90 degree turns. Our military HAS to have technology and craft that can do some amazing things unmanned. Just saying. I would not be surprised if much of what our own military is seeing is actually our own military. Maybe? Lol.
Maybe it's our military from 500 years in the future ?‍♂️

When I was a young man ( in the 12 to 13 range) I saw a UFO it was a large silver ball in the sky. It just seemed to hang there floating in the sky, then slowly moved off. Turn out it was a large weather balloon that broke lose from some where in Cleveland area. I think it was the airport.
I remember mom and dad talking about the Ravenna sighting back in the day. This is about the Twinsburg sighting a few years later.

According to the Air Force, the latter sighting was an advertising aircraft. Okay...