Annual College All Star Meet

Handle what? there's nothing to handle, Did you not see my post, i don't mind who has an opinion on my son, they could post what they want. What make this site so good is that we agree to disagree, Just like your post is a unnecessary rant, that mean nothing to the Lindsey's. I don't post about kids losing to another kid, because I don't have a Dog in that fight. But when you bring my Dog up in a fight, of course i'm going to say something, because don't "NOBODY" know my "Son" better then "ME". Like I said we don't make excuses about an L we keep it moving! PS Guys kill me when they hide behind a screen name and post. What Yappi should do is make everybody use their real name. I'm 1st Germane Lindsey,Sr I bet 3/4 of the people on here wouldn't post no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stirthepot:

Well said ,

Don't get all flustered. Even Robles admitted he believes he has a slight advantage. If not for the upper body strength, he has the advantage of the experience of wrestling guys with two legs. Just think of it this way. How many guys has Robles wrestled with two legs? Now, ask the same question about his deponents and how many guys they wrestled with one leg.

Robles knows how to wrestle guys with two legs, guys with two legs for the most part do not know how to wrestle a guy with one leg, especially a good one.

Obviously, Robles is not going to say, "I have a huge disadvantage." He spins it in a direction that takes the attention off him and makes it about the other guy.

You can rationalize that having one leg is somewhat of an advantage, but I will not. You say Robles has an advantage wrestling guys with two legs, while the wrestlers with two legs are at a disadvantage, but how many of those two-legged wrestlers can hit a stand up, take a penetration shot, or lift and return an opponent to the mat? All of them, of course. Now, ask Robles how he does all of those things. It's pretty obvious who's overcoming more.

Obviously, Robles is not going to say, "I have a huge disadvantage." He spins it in a direction that takes the attention off him and makes it about the other guy.

You can rationalize that having one leg is somewhat of an advantage, but I will not. You say Robles has an advantage wrestling guys with two legs, while the wrestlers with two legs are at a disadvantage, but how many of those two-legged wrestlers can hit a stand up, take a penetration shot, or lift and return an opponent to the mat? All of them, of course. Now, ask Robles how he does all of those things. It's pretty obvious who's overcoming more.

Speculation between what he really said v.s. what you guess he actually feels. I will just agree to disagree.

I can't believe you guys are arguing over a guy with one leg and whether he has and advantage or not. Isn't what's great about this sport is one guy against another, same wt., and who has worked harder to achieve his goals. if a guy with two legs can't beat a guy with one leg who has worked harder?? I will say, it sounds like the guy with one leg had to work through more adversity, that's for sure. There are no excuses in this sport, or do you want to argue that also.

Speculation between what he really said v.s. what you guess he actually feels. I will just agree to disagree.

I know what he said. I am just saying that he isn't the kind of person to use his disability as an excuse.

That's what this forum is for... Agree to disagree.

I can't believe you guys are arguing over a guy with one leg and whether he has and advantage or not. Isn't what's great about this sport is one guy against another, same wt., and who has worked harder to achieve his goals. if a guy with two legs can't beat a guy with one leg who has worked harder?? I will say, it sounds like the guy with one leg had to work through more adversity, that's for sure. There are no excuses in this sport, or do you want to argue that also.

I guess we are arguing about it, but we aren't attacking each other or using anything negative to prove our points. The topic is wrestling, so that fits the guidelines. Where is the problem? I mean would you like us to make up? This forum rarely has intelligent contributions. While I disagree with LikeThat, he does contribute intelligently, so maybe you should regulate other posts instead of ours.

Back to the point... That is the beautiful thing about our sport. Wrestling is a real "matter of fact" sport. You know who puts in the extra work and who is truly dedicated. Robles's only advantage, pretty much every wrestler's only advantage, is the hard work he puts in.