An astonishing example of why my ancestors left Europe.

#superfund sites. #CampLejeune , #LA-SMOG #

Yeah, your guns are useless to what can be brought down upon you. What a joke.

Let's go back to the good ol' days of neighborhoods decimated by cancer because of industrial pollution.

AHH... the guns thing made me laugh. Build a wall! What other childish things can conservatives think of?
You cant help looking like an idiot with every post. It's a natural talent, I guess.

Im seeing a few responses to psycho_dad.. LOL.. i blocked him long ago.. not worth my time.
Im sure he is all for the 2A.. LOL.
Yep, when someone makes too much sense and your small brain cannot come up with a logical retort your only response is to block them. Good plan. 👍

Im seeing a few responses to psycho_dad.. LOL.. i blocked him long ago.. not worth my time.
Im sure he is all for the 2A.. LOL.
I don't block him because he is instructive as to the leftist mind - like every thought and sentence.

Just above you see "wrong and stupid". This is the classic reflexive leftist mind. He is right/virtuous/moral and very, very intelligent per the self-analysis he has done. You are wrong/immoral and stupid because he disagrees with you. A clearly virtuous/moral man with superior intelligence does not have to support his expressions of righteous anger with explanation - a simple declaration of the inferiority and contemptibility of those who disagree with him is all that is required.

The left does have an intelligencia that writes, publishes, etc., but it's average followers only know what they believe, but they can't explain or defend it, and a simple question like "why?" sends them into the reflexive "you are stupid and immoral" answer. Observe and you will see it over and over again.

He brought guns into the discussion for absolutely no reason. No use. Not a single constructive thing has any of you on the right brought to the discussion.
Let me guess...the magnanimous nature of government is what enshrines our rights 😏
Do you honestly think for one second guns do? Please show me a modern example of where guns have stopped our government from taking land. I've given real world examples. You guys cannot. Crying about something in another country. priceless.

Pollution is a real thing. There have been instances where our government has had to step in. Many instances. Voting and getting involved in the community and other constructive things can help. Going to the "we will rise up and guns guns guns" is not even a serious subject. Guns did not solve pollution problems in the rust belt in the 70's. Gun nuts did nothing to force the Cuyahoga River or Lake Erie clean ups. Pollution in California or measures to address the problems have not been moved either way because of citizens rising up with guns. Why aren't you guys doing something about the "invasion" at the Southern Border?

He brought guns into the discussion for absolutely no reason. No use. Not a single constructive thing has any of you on the right brought to the discussion.

Do you honestly think for one second guns do? Please show me a modern example of where guns have stopped our government from taking land. I've given real world examples. You guys cannot. Crying about something in another country. priceless.
Constitutionalists recognize the necessity of "eminent domain". This has generally been used sparingly and fairly, but not always, and there have been examples of small, localized people who did not want to recognize it who did resist it with arms - and they lost because of the key words, "small" and "localized".

Constitutionalists also recognize that an armed citizenry was desired by the founders for their self-protection as well as local and national defense. But another reason was to deter government from unconstitutionally taking away natural, God-given rights.

Your sophistic trick here is to use the eminent domain argument to negate the self-defense, local/national defense, natural rights and deterrence principles. IOW, you aren't as smart as you think you are - not near - and it's pretty easy to identify your nonsense.

As for laughing at an armed citizenry keeping a powerful government in check, let me remind you that a bunch of goat-herders with AK-47s ran two superpowers out of their country in the last 40 years. If a government starts to infringe on natural rights, the resistance to that would not be "small" or "localized". So, try again.

Constitutionalists recognize the necessity of "eminent domain". This has generally been used sparingly and fairly, but not always, and there have been examples of small, localized people who did not want to recognize it who did resist it with arms - and they lost because of the key words, "small" and "localized".

Constitutionalists also recognize that an armed citizenry was desired by the founders for their self-protection as well as local and national defense. But another reason was to deter government from unconstitutionally taking away natural, God-given rights.

Your sophistic trick here is to use the eminent domain argument to negate the self-defense, local/national defense, natural rights and deterrence principles. IOW, you aren't as smart as you think you are - not near - and it's pretty easy to identify your nonsense.

As for laughing at an armed citizenry keeping a powerful government in check, let me remind you that a bunch of goat-herders with AK-47s ran two superpowers out of their country in the last 40 years. If a government starts to infringe on natural rights, the resistance to that would not be "small" or "localized". So, try again.
You mean like the right to privacy taken away from us after 911? That's not fundamental?

You are hypothesizing. You think it might not be small or localized, but you have shown that it always is.

There are a lot of examples of "Natural" rights that people think we have lost or are seriously infringed upon by the government. I bet there are people that can find instances of every amendment being violated. A lot of it is opinion.

If Afghanistan was Nebraska, the Government would control it. Things are so bad in the US that people in Texas have talked secession many times. Not going to happen.

You mean like the right to privacy taken away from us after 911? That's not fundamental?

You are hypothesizing. You think it might not be small or localized, but you have shown that it always is.

There are a lot of examples of "Natural" rights that people think we have lost or are seriously infringed upon by the government. I bet there are people that can find instances of every amendment being violated. A lot of it is opinion.

If Afghanistan was Nebraska, the Government would control it. Things are so bad in the US that people in Texas have talked secession many times. Not going to happen.
Exhibit A

It has. So, try again.
OK. With you we have to be very detailed because you shift the argument every round.

So, let's restate what you are saying - just this precious little nugget above - and see if it holds up to the laugh test.

The US government has already widely taken away natural rights from citizens, but there has been no armed resistance or response to that.

Now, during covid there were some leftist governors and Little Mike types who got their inner Mao on, and there were infringements and temporary restrictions of some rights. While very dangerous, there were political and legal remedies. Many state legislatures took emergency powers away, in other cases, the courts stepped in, and in others there was a capitulation by the authoritarians. But this was not a problem from sea to shining sea and it was temporary.

We understand that leftists covet that kind of power and want to replace natural rights with government-granted privileges, so they want to remove and replace our Constitution. Therefore, this is an on-going threat, but one that is limited by the Constitution.

The situation where the deterrence comes into play is one in which your Marxist friends gain power and begin restricting and suspending natural rights, and political and legal remedies are not available because your friends have discarded any pretense of exercising power constitutionally. THAT is when the armed resistance shows up - and that is certain.

So, your argument is conflating those two situations and saying the latter won't happen because the former hasn't produced it - which is absurd and inane.

I can do this all day. You are vacuous.

No. If they were, they would keep supplying them with food.

They don’t care about food. At least not food production they can’t control. The WEF and the UN are currently in the process of using the unproven narrative of climate change to control once-sovereign countries. You think this is good and it’s just one of the many reasons that you are stupid.

They don’t care about food. At least not food production they can’t control. The WEF and the UN are currently in the process of using the unproven narrative of climate change to control once-sovereign countries. You think this is good and it’s just one of the many reasons that you are stupid.
I never said it was good. I dont live in the Netherlands so I would not opine on how many farms they need. I did visit there earlier in the year and other than Amsterdam, it looked like the country was nothing but a farm. My guess is that they should trim a few and diversify but I will leave it up to them. Maybe you should consider doing the same?

Wonder what the Dutch government is going to do with all these unemployed farmers? Wouldn’t this be a big hit to their GDP?Whats the upside for the people of the Netherlands? Seems suicidal to me.

Jim Jones would be proud

Number of arable farms in the Netherlands 2008-2021​

Published by
Koen van Gelder

Sep 20, 2022
In 2012, there were approximately 12,000 arable farms in the Netherlands. By 2017, this number had decreased to approximately 10,700. In 2021, the number of farms increased again slightly, to roughly 11,200.

Guns don't scare me at all. It's just the stupidity that anyone would think that guns are the answer. You same people think that it is/was perfectly fine for the US government to take people's land to put a tar sands pipeline through it. People didn't use guns to stop it, they used peaceful means and the legal system like civil adults. We pay farmers not to farm in the US every year and no one is taking up arms against the government. Our government takes people's land often. No revolts over it. I live surrounded by the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I've seen it first hand. No guns or well regulated militia used to stop the big bad government.

You gun nuts are a joke. A sad pathetic joke. Pollution has been a real problem in the past and will be a real problem in the future. The government is the only protection we have against irresponsible polluters. I don't see gun nuts taking up arms to make sure we have clean drinking water. Do you really think they will to make sure we don't?

Put the guns away and dust off your brains and use them for a change. You might want our life expectancy to decrease. You might want our quality of life to decrease. A lot more people are in favor of cleaner water and air than not. Most people want things to be better than worse and will support the government in crushing a bunch of whack jobs that feel they must be allowed to do harm and make things worse.

It's comical that the discussion went to gun stupidity.
You couldn’t find your own butt with both hands and a flashlight.

Number of arable farms in the Netherlands 2008-2021​

Published by
Koen van Gelder

Sep 20, 2022
In 2012, there were approximately 12,000 arable farms in the Netherlands. By 2017, this number had decreased to approximately 10,700. In 2021, the number of farms increased again slightly, to roughly 11,200.
Jesus. The country is smaller than West Virginia. What are they doing with all those farms?