America Held Hostage

Do you have any idea how many people we bombed every day we stayed? OK, what did you want... it done in October? November? Next month? Obama pulled that trick for four straight years.

You aware how much damage we had to inflict on Syria to protect our Kurdish allies? Were you outraged by the plight of the Kurds when Trump bailed on Syria? No, I imagine not, because that wasn't politically convenient for you for whatever reason.

You're all just defaulting into the pre-Trump GOP mentality. Enjoy voting for Mitt Romney.
This article is from this morning.

Leaked documents raise new questions about Biden admin's preparation for Afghanistan withdrawal: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/le...admins-preparation-for-afghanistan-withdrawal

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Yeah, well most senior military officers disagree with you and submitted plans for US contractors to stay and help the Afghans maintain the US aircraft that they needed to keep the Taliban at bay. They also recommended that troops maintain alternative extraction sites and maintain control of the capital until civilians and critical personnel withdrawn. Also, Trump planned a fighting retreat, not Saigon 2.0 that was perpetrated by Biden.

The idea that Biden made a perfect executed and unavoidable withdraw with only two options; "stay of go" is imbecilic and a complete lie.
Except that the deal Trump made did not include forces in any number staying. In fact, we know that Trump was trying to withdrawal ALL troops out before he left office. Thankfully, he was convinced to leave 2500. Biden extended the deadline until July and left a residual force to get all embassy personal our of Kabul which he did. Any assertion that any plan from Trump or Biden included evacuating private citizens is lying.

Except that the deal Trump made did not include forces in any number staying. In fact, we know that Trump was trying to withdrawal ALL troops out before he left office. Thankfully, he was convinced to leave 2500. Biden extended the deadline until July and left a residual force to get all embassy personal our of Kabul which he did. Any assertion that any plan from Trump or Biden included evacuating private citizens is lying.
BS: There were certain milestones and commitments that the Taliban had to meet or maintain and Trump was prepared to punish them if they failed. After Biden took over the Taliban blew off their side of the deal and Biden ignored it. Trump threatened to and would have held them to it.

That would have made all of the difference.

Biden set a timetable designed to create a photo op and a PR event and left undone the hard working of planning a organized withdraw. You need proof?

Last edited:
Democrats are finally coming to understand what a debacle the withdraw was:

"I am deeply dissatisfied, in fact, downright upset with the lagging laggard efforts in evacuating Afghan allies from that country,...I have heard nothing that reassures me that the pace or intensity will increase."

Sen. Blumenthal

The kids in my neighborhood showed more military prowess playing Combat! in the woods behind my house when I was 10 years old. The solutions were obvious to anyone with half a brain. His advisers were ignored and we were left with the mess Biden created.

He can be a coward and still be right.
I don't even consider him a coward -- refusing to go to Vietnam was the correct choice at the time. The dude's way worse, he got his cushy reserve position to avoid service and then claimed to be a soldier (in a war he knew was stupid even back then) in order to win votes.

I'm a bit too much of a firebrand to understand his take on military operations. He wanted the air war in Libya but no troops. Predictably, the country went down the drain after Qaddafi was killed. He seemed to hem and haw on Syria, wanting more punishment of the Assad regime than Trump dished out but also saying he wanted "limits."

I mean you're probably right that he's correct in the case of the Afghan withdrawal in that it could've been better, I don't deny that, but his position is always to maintain the status quo. Sorta like Vietnam.

People who fail to accept Biden's ineptitude in executing the withdraw are simply in denial:

"Senior White House and State Department officials failed to grasp the Taliban’s steady advance on Afghanistan’s capital and resisted efforts by U.S. military leaders to prepare the evacuation of embassy personnel and Afghan allies weeks before Kabul’s fall, placing American troops ordered to carry out the withdrawal in greater danger, according to sworn testimony from multiple commanders involved in the operation."

“I think we could have been much better prepared to conduct a more orderly NEO if policy makers had paid attention to the indicators of what was happening on the ground, and the timelines associated with the TB [Taliban] advance, and the TB intent to conduct a military takeover,”

Biden screwed up big time but his apologists simply want to ignore such a colossal failure.

Biden screwed up big time but his apologists simply want to ignore such a colossal failure.
Some officers' feelings are hurt because it was a haphazard Saigon 2.0. And? Sorry the White House wasn't clairvoyant. We're not picking sides in Kurdistan and Afghanistan anymore. A lot less people are dying. Trump and Biden will be looked kindly upon by history for that.

Some officers' feelings are hurt because it was a haphazard Saigon 2.0. And? Sorry the White House wasn't clairvoyant. We're not picking sides in Kurdistan and Afghanistan anymore. A lot less people are dying. Trump and Biden will be looked kindly upon by history for that.
Feelings hurt, or reacting to Biden lying to the American people? I think the latter. Biden is a consummate liar. On something so important, those lies cannot not stand without him being called on them.

Biden is such a disgrace.

Speaking of hostage situations; biden should be removed from office, except harris is next in line .....then Pelosi. Talk about being held hostage.

Speaking of hostage situations; biden should be removed from office, except harris is next in line .....then Pelosi. Talk about being held hostage.
It makes me wonder if Biden is a hostage himself. He has always been stupid, and wrong on every foreign affair and national security issue on which he has ever taken a position, but his policies are completely insane now.