Alliance Legion Post 166 In State Finals

bushman20

http://the-review.com/news/article/4638911

Congratulations to Post 166 on an amazing run. You guys have done what no other Alliance team has done and more, and it will probably never be done again after you guys are through. While everyone sits at home and plays hot stove as well as other watered down travel ball competition you guys are out making the sacrifice to do what you have done all season by playing the best competition around.

Let's keep this thing rolling all the way to Wisconsin for nationals!!!

Why is it such a big deal to you? I thought that when a group of Alliance athletes do something such as this they deserve to be recognized. My bad. I mean, in the 50 years of Legion ball no other group of Alliance athletes have done this so maybe a third straight title will get respect from the community? I don't know. Look, we're both on the same team here...It's dumb to argue about this on a school thread.

I guess its because I am partial to just the Alliance athletes....I love when OUR kids do well...I remember all the great football teams in the early 60's, 80's and 90's...the great boys basketball seasons of 70's , 80's and 90's...the great '76, 84 and 04 boys track teams....good '92,'98 .'99 and '09 girl basketball team ....'67 great golf team.... the great soccer program of Jim Brunie ...Graffices great teams....the Rick Hortons and the Keith Camerons of the wrestling programs....and many more before my time....thats what I am concerned about our kids....So if you see that I am not excited about legion ball then now you know why...its all about ALLIANCE HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS to me....