Alliance Aviators Coachin Search

Clearly you don’t know what’s going within alliance. Do I personally know Corey, yes I know his whole family and those people are the kindest people in town that support alliance athletics. What’s wrong with me supporting him becoming an OC? He played at Mount, and has been coaching for years now.

I’ve heard 3 names that are finalists.
Tim Goodman (North Canton OC)
Aaron Hill
Matt Gulling

seeing cook leave St Thomas has me wondering if he is somehow in the mix, personally Im wondering if any of these guys would apply at St Thomas if they do not get the Alliance Job

good choices! Should have been Zaid Aubeteen in that list as well.

Its one thing to support but its another to push for him so much...

I know whats going on with alliance, Corey hasnt been a Offensive Coordinator since he was a 7th grade coach under Kieth McGeehen. Corey has been a assistant oline/Dline coach for the high school for a few years but also been Freshmen defensive coordinator for one year.

good choices! Should have been Zaid Aubeteen in that list as well.

Its one thing to support but its another to push for him so much...

I know whats going on with alliance, Corey hasnt been a Offensive Coordinator since he was a 7th grade coach under Kieth McGeehen. Corey has been a assistant oline/Dline coach for the high school for a few years but also been Freshmen defensive coordinator for one year.
Have been hearing Tim Goodman got the job

How many coaches are being retained under Goodman, do we know? Are the guys that coached with Seth going to bail because they went with an outside hire?

WOW! Tim Goodman, Way to drop the ball Aviators...

If I was Taruice Scott, Zaid Aubeteen, Aaron Hill, I would be looking for a new home this coming season or taking a season off

Alliance1

I have to say I’m a bit shocked with this hire. I thought Gulling was a shoe in. If it wasn’t Gulling it would have been an assistant on staff.

Welcome to the A, Coach Goodman.

wonder what his staff will look like?

Spot50

I have to say I’m a bit shocked with this hire. I thought Gulling was a shoe in. If it wasn’t Gulling it would have been an assistant on staff.

So this is a done deal based upon what the kids in school are saying? Has there been an official announcement made?

Looks Like all the coaches are staying!

Good Luck Aviators