All-Time Cincy Team?

Laxplayer11

I noticed that there were a lot of these threads in other sections, mainly football, so I thought it'd be an interesting idea to try and get some opinions on one for Lacrosse.

This is more so that we can each take a look into our Regions history, so try and nominate players from your school of choice, and give a brief description.

Well, let's see how this goes...

Mike Fisher (LSM) - Defensive Player of the Year in 05. 1st Team-All State two years in a row. Hands down one of the best long poles I've ever seen in high school play.

Nick Lucking (Midfield) - Holds the LW all-time midfield scoring record. Received 2nd and 1st Team State.

I would nominate Dom Broderick (Attack), but my reasonings would be based off of what he would've done, but none the less, he's still one of the best attackmen the city has ever had IMO.

Last edited:

I would nominate Dom Broderick (Attack), but my reasonings would be based off of what he would've done, but none the less, he's still one of the best attackmen the city has ever had IMO.
Pat Kennedy deserves mention, I would think. You don't play at Syracuse unless you've got some skills.