Ahs Baseball 2009

Alliance 16
Minerva 2

With this win, and a West Branch loss tonight...Alliance can clinch their third NBC title in row years and second in a row by beating Minerva tomorrow night.
By getting the win tonight, Nordquist is now tied with Joe Brady all time for career wins with 22.

Alliance 16
Minerva 2

With this win, and a West Branch loss tonight...Alliance can clinch their third NBC title in row years and second in a row by beating Minerva tomorrow night.
By getting the win tonight, Nordquist is now tied with Joe Brady all time for career wins with 22.

:clap: :clap: :party: oops, with all the excitement, and happy dancin going on I spilled my mountain dew...tina, where r ya? :cool:

X-conference title
X-sectional title
-district title
-regional title
-state title

Let the winning streak start now! 6 games for the title!!!

food for thought...

Congratulations to Alliance on a fine season. I know it's not the way we wanted it to end, I know it is nowhere close but keep the heads high. You guys, and everyone knows which one's I'm talking about, have won hundreds of games together and there is no reason to let this one take all of that away.

I want to give another congratulations to Evan Ritchie, Logan Nordquist, and Aundrey Hendershot; the only three players on the team from the 2006 District title team. The end of this season marks a 90-20 career record in their 4 years at Alliance High School. And everyone can talk about Zupanic, Bruderly, Joe Brady, Tim Fails, Brandon Gordon, the Noonan dynasties, and Wachsman. Talk about whoever you want but there never has and never will be a better 4 year class to come through Alliance high school again. These are the 4 best teams we will ever see come through Alliance Baseball. You three have a lot to be proud of and many memories to carry for the rest of your life. You did great, greater than anyone else who ever wore the A has ever done and that is a lot to be proud of.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more with that statement

That will be a tough record to beat. Congrats to those seniors and best of luck !!! I know the senior group holds a special place with Graf

GO AVIATORS !!!

Couldn't agree more with that statement

That will be a tough record to beat. Congrats to those seniors and best of luck !!! I know the senior group holds a special place with Graf

GO AVIATORS !!!

It's too bad they don't have an alumni game. The 2007 and 2009 classes playing together alone could beat any Alliance team to come for the next decade!

Thats a huge statement ....as long as Jeff Graffice is at the helm and we have all of these hot stove players we can go nowhere but up

Thats a huge statement ....as long as Jeff Graffice is at the helm and we have all of these hot stove players we can go nowhere but up

haha good luck with that. The next few years will prove the difference travel ball makes, with all the hot stove players coming up through.