AFC Divisional: Bengals at Titans (1/22) 4:30PM

Who wins?

• Bengals

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Titans

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
They were the favorite though, and they didn't perform up to being the #1 seed. Done. Time to get rid of that QB, and bring a real one in
They were a 3.5 pt favorite. It’s not like last week where KC was favored by 14. I do agree Tannehill is holding them back. Maybe they can swing a deal for Russell Wilson, but they’re not finding a replacement in the draft this yr.

The Reiff injury was huge for the Bengals. If they had him healthy, I’d feel confident this team could beat anyone. In fact, I already feel confident they could compete with anyone out of the NFC (should’ve beaten SF and GB), but I don’t know if they can beat KC or Buffalo on the road.

They were a 3.5 pt favorite. It’s not like last week where KC was favored by 14. I do agree Tannehill is holding them back. Maybe they can swing a deal for Russell Wilson, but they’re not finding a replacement in the draft this yr.
4 at game time. Moved today when Henry cleared

The biggest problem for the Bengals today, other than the OL being terrible, is the play designs. If you want to go empty, which you have the players to be effective with, then you need to help out your OL with quick passes and short outlets. Honestly, I think they should look at involving Uzomah more, he made a couple plays to extend drives. Using a TE seems to be a theme now in your passing offense. I'm also surprised they didnt try to keep them more honest with some screens, he was already running 10 yards in the backfield on almost every snap it seems. That said...Go Bengals

Bengals won because they won the turnover battle 3 - 1. If there is another NFL team, the Bengals are similar to it would be the Packers, did not turn the football over the last 6 games (Packers no.1 in that category), 2nd least penalized team next to the Packers and both have franchise QB's. Kudos to Zach Taylor for having a well-coached team (lack of penalties and not turning the football over).

I didn’t like how the Bengals kept working the play clock so much yesterday. There’s a time and place for that but not when the other teams d line is dominating as it gets them a chance to rest up between plays. Seems like the Bengals get into a better rhythm going up tempo. Offense seemed out of synch all day besides the drive to open the second half. Nonetheless onto the AFC Championship.

The biggest problem for the Bengals today, other than the OL being terrible, is the play designs. If you want to go empty, which you have the players to be effective with, then you need to help out your OL with quick passes and short outlets. Honestly, I think they should look at involving Uzomah more, he made a couple plays to extend drives. Using a TE seems to be a theme now in your passing offense. I'm also surprised they didnt try to keep them more honest with some screens, he was already running 10 yards in the backfield on almost every snap it seems. That said...Go Bengals
The Titans were ranked top 5 in the league in defending the TE.

The Bengals attacked the Titans weak spot... their DB's. The trade off was exposing their OL. It narrowly worked.

Survive and advance.

Hopefully the Chefs get caught looking ahead
Of all the silly, stupid posts on this thread, this one wins as the most stupid. Shows an immense lack of understanding.

You think the Chiefs might look ahead, past a very tough Bills team in the playoffs? Take the Bills as a for-sure win? LOL. No NFL team looks ahead during the playoffs.

And then, why are you saying that "hopefully"?? You would rather play at Buffalo? With Bengals passing game in possible snow and high winds in late January? Against the #1 pass defense in the NFL? LOL.

Is KC probably the better team? Yes. Do I realize that Cincy just beat KC a few weeks ago? Yes. But your statement is ridiculous and wrong from every angle.