Adults fight at Eastern Kentucky Little League game. Charges possible.

The main culprit in this "apologized" in a Facebook post, then doubled down in that same post (and a couple of others) on all the garbage he (and others) already threw onto the field.

Now he wants to lay low until the investigation is done.... :ROFLMAO: (lawyered up)... And make no mistake.... the other participants did the same thing.....

It's comical to see the FB posts by the wives of the participants.... one of the wives being a principal at one of the local schools....

Pure Gold....

Can't agree with you on this one. If you're going to act like a child at a t-ball game and act in that manner in front of children, you have it coming.
I don't see any positive outcome of filming this other than a record of what actually happened. But to put it on social media just really crosses the line of decency, IMO. This is an embarrassing situation for all involved, and now millions know it.
I agree, it was done and if you act like this, you've earned whatever you have coming, but c'mon, do we have to TMZ everything today?

I don't see any positive outcome of filming this other than a record of what actually happened. But to put it on social media just really crosses the line of decency, IMO. This is an embarrassing situation for all involved, and now millions know it.
I agree, it was done and if you act like this, you've earned whatever you have coming, but c'mon, do we have to TMZ everything today?
If it effectively deters people from doing stupid stuff, yes.