AAU programs

SabErts

I am looking for the names and contact information for AAU programs in the Cincinnati/Dayton area. And information about try-outs.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry... 3rd grade through jv & varsity level. I know of a coach trying to build a high school program and wants kids involved in AAU from a young age. The high school program is not very competitive at this point, but should improve with more kids involved in AAU.

Thanks again!

Dayton Lady Hoopstars
http://www.daytonladyhoopstars.org
Multiple teams in each grade level from 3rd-11th grade.
Tryout information for 7th grade is out there.
3rd-8th grade to be out there very soon.
HS tryouts will be the week following the state tournament.
There are some open gyms scheduled on the home page also.
For information, contact the black team coach in the appropriate age group.

Last edited:
Go to courts4sports.com....... The Wolves basketball program has everything you need. AAU teams plus year round basketball, Camps, Clinics, Leagues, Tournaments & training.

Courts 4 Sports is located in Mason on Reading Rd. Easy to get to from all over southwest Ohio.

I am looking for the names and contact information for AAU programs in the Cincinnati/Dayton area. And information about try-outs.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

What do you know about Dayton Metro AAU program. Do they have A & B teams, or just multiple teams per age group? Good Coaching?

Cincinnati's Finest has teams 3rd grade thru 11th grade. The organization has won 2 national championships in the last 6 years at different age groups. Great organization with a proven record of helping to get kids in college at all levels.

:clap:

Last edited: