A GOP Reckoning

The feeling is mutual concerning stupid people. Why else would we hang out on the yappi message board. The vast majority of Americans love the country. Just because they see America different than you doesn't make anyone stupid. It makes them different. You are a college educated man who refuses to acknowledge an American election result with no proof. Sorry your emotions and feeling have taken over. Get a nap and cookie it will be ok
How do they see America different than me?

Actually, the Trump campaign lost lawsuits concerning the election not only in the state Supreme Court but also in the Untied States Supreme Court. Trying to understand your position but it is clear that your argument isn't fact based it is emotional.

The facts I posted have nothing to do with who won in court. That's a stupid metric to evaluate how this election was rigged to favor Babbles and the fake African. It's a stupid metric to evaluate anything.

It's also a hilarious premise coming from the side that believes Trump was really guilty in his impeachment trial. Of course we all accept OJ's innocence as determined in his trial.

lmao

The facts I posted have nothing to do with who won in court. That's a stupid metric to evaluate how this election was rigged to favor Babbles and the fake African. It's a stupid metric to evaluate anything.

It's also a hilarious premise coming from the side that believes Trump was really guilty in his impeachment trial. Of course we all accept OJ's innocence as determined in his trial.

lmao
What actual metrics would you like to use? The counts? The recounts? The audits? Maybe the signature verifications? I like metrics. Data over opinions. Which do you want to use?

wrong, they actually did , furthermore any changes to the election process in PA. was voted on and passed by the republican state legislature.

No, they didn't. They punted.

The PA legislature did not pass all the changes to their election law.

Other than that, great post.

Reactions: y2h
What actual metrics would you like to use? The counts? The recounts? The audits? Maybe the signature verifications? I like metrics. Data over opinions. Which do you want to use?

What are you babbling about?

I already gave examples of how the election was rigged.

What are you babbling about?

I already gave examples of how the election was rigged.
Yeah but saying there was not enough Hunter Biden coverage for your liking is not metrics. Metrics are measures of quantitative assessment.

Please make note of this.

Election fraud (black voters) is page 1 of the republican playbook since 1965. Rural white areas are ok though. You can tell by all the flags.

Actually, the Trump campaign lost lawsuits concerning the election not only in the state Supreme Court but also in the Untied States Supreme Court. Trying to understand your position but it is clear that your argument isn't fact based it is emotional.
Many of the decisions are made by Trump appointees . This doesn’t matter to the cult . They will cling to their election was stolen idea no matter how little evidence there is and no matter who rules that it’s bull chit . Some here including myself were calling this blind devotion to a man a cult the last few years . They scoffed at such a declaration . They have been proven wrong. Not by the minority of posters opinions here in the EC but by the actions and absurd beliefs of Trump supporters .

lmao
Courts stupid. My feelings without evidence is the bar. Got it

Polling shows a significant number of Biden voters would have changed their vote had they known the truth.

Please make a note of that.
Really. Where is it? Your argument is nuts. Trump would not have been elected either if people knew his little secrets with Epstein.

No, they didn't. They punted.

The PA legislature did not pass all the changes to their election law.

Other than that, great post.
don't tell me what they did in PA. i live there. there was no punting and the gop legislature did pass any and all changes to the commonwealths election laws. your ignorance is shining thru as usual . act 77 was a GOP bill ,The GOP loved mail in voting until they lost.

don't tell me what they did in PA. i live there. there was no punting and the gop legislature did pass any and all changes to the commonwealths election laws. your ignorance is shining thru as usual . act 77 was a GOP bill ,The GOP loved mail in voting until they lost.
Cut him some slack. He is extremely angry and it is intensifying the delusions.

What PA did was unconstitutional, period. It required a constitutional amendment voted on by the citizens of the state. That is the rigging I'm talking about.

I'm sorry I didn't make that clear