A Big Thanks

sportster4321

I wanted to make this post with the site being most active this time of year. I'd like to give a huge shout out and thanks to the man, @Yappi. I can't speak for everyone, but football season wouldn't be the same without this place, especially Mon-Fri. Before Yappi I was lucky to find a article about a game in my local newspaper. Now I read about matchups from all over the state of Ohio. The banter on this site creates a build up that makes game day that much better. Just wanted to say we don't take this place for granted. Thanks for running a awesome site and I hope it's around for years to come.

I wanted to make this post with the site being most active this time of year. I'd like to give a huge shout out and thanks to the man, @Yappi. I can't speak for everyone, but football season wouldn't be the same without this place, especially Mon-Fri. Before Yappi I was lucky to find a article about a game in my local newspaper. Now I read about matchups from all over the state of Ohio. The banter on this site creates a build up that makes game day that much better. Just wanted to say we don't take this place for granted. Thanks for running a awesome site and I hope it's around for years to come.
Agree

From one Hubbard guy to another, I totally agree with your post sportster.

Thank you Yappi.