#8 Struthers @ #1 West Branch

Cooper said that DeShields is playing in the Alliance Review.
Another huge plus for WB is the return of their 2 Sr lineman. Greschaw 6’9 is a beast and Uphold. Both were two way players their contribution will definitely impact the WB rushing game . Greschaw’s wing span at defensive end will cause havoc on the Cats offense. If their smart they run opposite side.

Another huge plus for WB is the return of their 2 Sr lineman. Greschaw 6’9 is a beast and Uphold. Both were two way players their contribution will definitely impact the WB rushing game . Greschaw’s wing span at defensive end will cause havoc on the Cats offense. If their smart they run opposite side.
Sounds like Struthers will need to eat their wheaties

What kind of college offers is this kid looking at? 69 offensive lineman Surely should have some offers.

Last I heard he carry’s a 4.0 Gpa and is more concerned with his grades than playing at the next level. Crazy in my mind as well. He’s been sidelined since Sept.
I remember him from the scrimmage, didn’t seem to move all that well, that happens when you’re 6’9 tho, it’s hard to get leverage

I was really impressed by WBs o-line rotation last year, they were always fresh. We those kids coming back will once again add depth. But did you happen to see the Alliance Review article about the game? Struthers is not small according to the sizes in the article. If you like line play this should be a very good match on the line..

The only game I remember against Struthers was ‘79. I think the Cats came back and edged us 17-16. The Warriors were 3-7. West Branch went through a down period ‘79 through ‘83. Without looking I would imagine that’s when most of those losses to Struthers occurred.

All time series record. Struthers leads 4-0-2. Never lost to west branch.
Your Struthers vs. West Branch series record is incorrect. Don't know where you got that information. The two schools have only played three times in history. They played in 1979, 1980 and 2019. They were also scheduled to play in 2020 but that game was canceled by Covid. Struthers leads the series, 3-0.

Your Struthers vs. West Branch series record is incorrect. Don't know where you got that information. The two schools have only played three times in history. They played in 1979, 1980 and 2019. They were also scheduled to play in 2020 but that game was canceled by Covid. Struthers leads the series, 3-0.

That's why I asked if his totals included games against the old Damascus high school. I also have the Cats at 3-0 vs WB but Struthers played Damascus 4 times in the Cats' first two years of football, winning two & tying two, although I think one of the two wins vs Damascus was a forfeit victory.

It i weren't feeling so crappy i would put on a mask, stay stand alone and go to the game!
I love you NBC, but masks do more harm than good (please don't kill the messenger). Breathe in what God intended, and I hope you feel better soon. Go Warriors!