#7 Trotwood-Madison @ #2 Wapakoneta

I never slammed them and yes both of my comments are condescending, just the way my brain was operating at the moment , anyone who’s watched a twood game knows they consistently hold .
Twood has owned this region and division really for that matter for the better part of a decade . Not once did I slam them ? I praised their schedule and if they make a run it’s because of their ability to play a tough schedule and be battled tested for lesser comp in division 3. I’ve always thought d3 was a joke for them honestly , they’ve always ran a gontlet regular season schedule then steam roll the Comp in d3 playoffs .
They are not a disciplined team by any means and if your a true football fan , not a twood fan only but a true football fan you admit that , they have won games off talent and size , if they were disciplined they’d Peter roll every week and have a shot to beat the likes of a Springfield , a lot of self stopping drives . Not slamming them , I have the upmost respect for them as a Miami valley area team , they carry the banner most years for our area , so sorry you took it that way

The last Trotwood team that played disciplined football was the 2017 team, and that team was among one of the best teams in the entire country. They beat 14-1 Pickerington Central who won D1 state by 4 scores.

Would you agree that kenton is the clear favorite for next year with what they have returning?

No. Kenton loses Eikenberry, Fackler and Jett on defense, by far their best defenders. They also lose Landon Rush on offense who is all-ohio caliber. Blaine Huston must improve because he is a very mediocre quarterback, he threw 5 interceptions and 2 picks sixes this past game. They return a lot of good pieces, but lose a lot of pieces that were important to their team this year. I would say the favorites next year are Kenton, St. Mary’s and Wapak, but none are out clear favorites. Van Wert will be in there as Treece is a ball player and Bath will be a dark horse, they have a very very good sophomore class.

I never slammed them and yes both of my comments are condescending, just the way my brain was operating at the moment , anyone who’s watched a twood game knows they consistently hold .
Twood has owned this region and division really for that matter for the better part of a decade . Not once did I slam them ? I praised their schedule and if they make a run it’s because of their ability to play a tough schedule and be battled tested for lesser comp in division 3. I’ve always thought d3 was a joke for them honestly , they’ve always ran a gontlet regular season schedule then steam roll the Comp in d3 playoffs .
They are not a disciplined team by any means and if your a true football fan , not a twood fan only but a true football fan you admit that , they have won games off talent and size , if they were disciplined they’d Peter roll every week and have a shot to beat the likes of a Springfield , a lot of self stopping drives . Not slamming them , I have the upmost respect for them as a Miami valley area team , they carry the banner most years for our area , so sorry you took it that way
Good comeback since I was being a little sarcastic admitting you were. I have one problem about what you said about Trotwood, They do hold but not every play and just like everybody else. Other than that good post and take care.

Do any of you mouthbreathers have anything better to do than argue on the internet over 15-18 year old boys? Take a look at yourselves in the mirror and realize what you are arguing about. This game is done and over with, leave the trotwood idolization to St. Marys and leave the people of trotwood to enjoy their playoff run. Good lord.

Do any of you mouthbreathers have anything better to do than argue on the internet over 15-18 year old boys? Take a look at yourselves in the mirror and realize what you are arguing about. This game is done and over with, leave the trotwood idolization to St. Marys and leave the people of trotwood to enjoy their playoff run. Good lord.

I think you are missing the point of this website. Obviously, our lives don’t revolve around Yappin otherwise we wouldn’t have the ability to access Yappi. When we have free time, instead of looking at facebook or snapchat or espn, we go on Yappi and discuss high school football.