#7 New Lexington vs #10 Bishop Hartley

Oh no, I can tell that you got out. Improved yourself. Left the ignorant hillbillies behind.

Congrats on having one of the most bizarre and unaware takes on the matter. In the process it’s also the worst opinion imaginable. The DQ by Ridenour has an ice cream cake that you can redeem for your prize.

The hell is wrong with you? In what world is being “an ignorant hillbilly” a useful rhetorical that serves the people you represent well, let alone something to take pride in amid the context of discussion? A few kids and some moron adults act like deeply disgraceful fools. It’s on video. High definition video! With audio! It’s not a good look! Hey — it happened. The great errors in judgment by the offenders are worth public chastising. It’ll run it’s course. The sun will come up tomorrow.

BUT WAIT! You’re on some deeply weird, deflective brainmush about the Catholics, our schools and the merits of why kids go there…. before doubling-down on how those who get out “leave the rest behind.” Brother, lots of people try to get out. Many do. Plenty of good reasons to! I know many who wanted to ever since they were in HS; and they did! Nothing wrong with that.

Well gee…..some people just don’t get sarcasm. I wasn’t the one who started the “hillbilly” thing. I played along just to mock him.

Oh…those vouchers.
I don't fight with 6309. I educate as best as I can, but his meta-point is valid. 2014 Athens was like 2012 Loveland. Once in a century team. Should have dominated a "put together" team in state final but didn't. That was my turning point on CBP. In addition, his town has had at least a half dozen very talented girls enticed away by Pickerington girls basketball. The frustration is justified, so he misfires from time to time. You? I don't know.

I don't fight with 6309. I educate as best as I can, but his meta-point is valid. 2014 Athens was like 2012 Loveland. Once in a century team. Should have dominated a "put together" team in state final but didn't. That was my turning point on CBP. In addition, his town has had at least a half dozen very talented girls enticed away by Pickerington girls basketball. The frustration is justified, so he misfires from time to time. You? I don't know.
I know. It’s so hard living in a town full of beautiful women and 100 million dollar buildings compared to Hartley.

We do need a new round of football coaches kids