4 MORE YEARS!!!!! PAUSE.........LOL!!!!

Classic......Goofy Joe must have attended the Ron Burgundy school of public speaking. I can sure see why the Lefty's selected the old Goofster to be the frontman for this train wreck.
8f623db1-0a92-4c83-bf4f-b2adc754e8f0_text.gif

Classic......Goofy Joe must have attended the Ron Burgundy school of public speaking. I can sure see why the Lefty's selected the old Goofster to be the frontman for this train wreck.
So it looks like an accident....okay, I guess we're past THAT. So the Democrats can try to market their destruction of America as accidental

If he had not been such a mean spirited, conniving, moron back when he was a younger man, you could almost feel sorry for the old goofball.
Rejected by Democrats in '84, '88, and '08. Big enough PoS to stay in the DE Senate race as incumbent in '08. Note the meteoric rise from County Council to US Senator. Joey "plays ball".

First election with spammed out Covid mail ballots and legalized ballot harvesting, a record win. LOL

So it looks like an accident....okay, I guess we're past THAT. So the Democrats can try to market their destruction of America as accidental

Exactly......only one man on the planet dumb enough to take the fall for this disaster. His Leftist puppet masters said "Goofy Joe, come on down"......Alls Obama did was fork up everybody's health insurance. The Lefty's went full tilt scorched earth across the board, when they installed Goofy Joe in the Oval Office.

Exactly......only one man on the planet dumb enough to take the fall for this disaster. His Leftist puppet masters said "Goofy Joe, come on down"......Alls Obama did was fork up everybody's health insurance. The Lefty's went full tilt scorched earth across the board, when they installed Goofy Joe in the Oval Office.
Joe was little more than an old gangster and a late Senate "vote for hire", protected by his Office, until he was VP.

I will always believe that in 2020 he thought he was going to actually be the Boss, and he wanted the job to protect Hunter, and to keep the wealth in the Biden Crime Family that the Jimmy, Joe, and Hunter Show had accumulated.

Once sworn in as POTUS, Joe thought he'd be in control, but then DC told Joe that they "made" him, and that they will break him and his whole family with that laptop just as easily if he doesn't play ball and “become a Progressive”. Now, here we are, with a puppet-POTUS steered by the DC Beast.

Last edited:
And set back race relations...but who's counting.

Agreed; but you left out cheating, lying, racist POS.

I will never forget watching Goofy Joe and Teddy Kennedy, two of the slimiest dirt bags to ever hold public office, trying to assassinate Clarence Thomas's character during his confirmation. This was before Goofy Joe got the hair plugs and he looked even more like an uncircumcised Schwantz. I thought then, who are these two derelicts to question anyone's character. Everybody knew that Goofy Joe was a liar and a plagiarist, and Teddy had decided it was a good idea to get all liquored up and drown Mary Jo Kopekni by driving his car off a bridge. The entire episode was surreal.

I will never forget watching Goofy Joe and Teddy Kennedy, two of the slimiest dirt bags to ever hold public office, trying to assassinate Clarence Thomas's character during his confirmation. This was before Goofy Joe got the hair plugs and he looked even more like an uncircumcised Schwantz. I thought then, who are these two derelicts to question anyone's character. Everybody knew that Goofy Joe was a liar and a plagiarist, and Teddy had decided it was a good idea to get all liquored up and drown Mary Jo Kopekni by driving his car off a bridge. The entire episode was surreal.
Another incident where Biden’s racism was on public display.

We are if Trump wins.
Eh, at $35T in the hole, I think we are just less screwed with Trump. But at least we’re not headed over the cliff anymore, for a while.

None of it really much matters if we can’t create positive legislation 2025 and beyond. We’ll just keep trading parties in the White House and undoing each other’s executive orders and memorandum

question for everyone... are YOU happy with your Health insurance?