2024 schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsee54321

As the 2023 regular season ends this week- I tend to look ahead to the next year and look at schedules for teams. However, OHSAA has done away with Aribiter system and now uses Dragon Fly- I do find where you can see future schedules on Dragon Fly- also looked at Max Prep and they also do not show future or 2024 schedules. Anybody have a website or any information how can begin to look at 2024 Ohio High School football schedules?

As the 2023 regular season ends this week- I tend to look ahead to the next year and look at schedules for teams. However, OHSAA has done away with Aribiter system and now uses Dragon Fly- I do find where you can see future schedules on Dragon Fly- also looked at Max Prep and they also do not show future or 2024 schedules. Anybody have a website or any information how can begin to look at 2024 Ohio High School football schedules?
Excellent questions.

Arbiter has them up for 2024 but not sure if they will be updated if an open date is filled

Arbiter has them up for 2024 but not sure if they will be updated if an open date is filled
Please give a website or IP address for this. Can not find Arbiter info on OHSAA website anymore and checked the Arbiter website and there is no Ohio information available.

Unless an AD wants to do double the work and use Arbiter and Dragonfly the future schedules will just be on Dragonfly going forward it seems.

DragonFly corporate has told me they will not be updating their site to post schedules for the 2024-2025 school year until sometime in the Spring.

What team are you looking for? I have about 75% of the schedules completed for next year, already.

DragonFly corporate has told me they will not be updating their site to post schedules for the 2024-2025 school year until sometime in the Spring.

What team are you looking for? I have about 75% of the schedules completed for next year, already.
When I start putting my 2024 schedules together I will contact you with the schedules I need- Dragon Fly is not as fan friendly as Arbiter was.

Might you have the missing link on this one?

2024 Struthers Football

Fri Aug 23 vs Beaver Local High School
Fri Aug 30 vs Youngstown Chaney
Fri Sep 6 @ Open
Fri Sep 13 vs Girard High School
Fri Sep 20 @ South Range High School
Fri Sep 27 @ Hubbard High School
Fri Oct 4 vs Lakeview High School
Fri Oct 11 @ Youngstown East High School - Rayen Stadium
Fri Oct 18 @ Niles McKinley High School
Fri Oct 25 vs Poland Seminary High School

I'd be interested to see what you have for Austintown Fitch next year.

AUSTINTOWN-FITCH
1(H) Euclid
3(H) Canton GlenOak
5@ Akron Buchtel
6@ Youngstown Ursuline
7@ Cleveland Heights
8@ Massillon Washington
9(H) Boardman
10(H) Warren Harding

Last edited:
AUSTINTOWN-FITCH
1(H) Euclid
3(H) Canton GlenOak
6@ Youngstown Ursuline
7@ Cleveland Heights
8@ Massillon Washington
9(H) Boardman
10(H) Warren Harding
Thanks. Wasn't sure if the Glenoak series was continuing but glad to see that it is. Am wondering if the Stow game this year was a one-off.

Thanks. Wasn't sure if the Glenoak series was continuing but glad to see that it is. Am wondering if the Stow game this year was a one-off.
Yes on Stow.

STOW-MUNROE FALLS
1@ Medina
2(H) Barberton
3@ Massillon Jackson
4@ Hudson
5(H) Solon
6(H) Brecksville-Broadview Heights
7@ North Royalton
8(H) Wadsworth
9(H) Nordonia
10@ Twinsburg

This is what I have for Canfield 2024, do you have any of the dates I have missing?

Canfield
Fri. 8/23
Fri. 8/30
Fri. 9/6 @ Olmsted Falls
Fri. 9/13
Fri. 9/20 @ Chaney (Rayen)
Fri. 9/27
Fri. 10/4 vs Louisville
Fri. 10/11
Fri. 10/18 vs Howland
Fri. 10/25 vs Boardman

This is what I have for Canfield 2024, do you have any of the dates I have missing?

Canfield
Fri. 8/23
Fri. 8/30
Fri. 9/6 @ Olmsted Falls
Fri. 9/13
Fri. 9/20 @ Chaney (Rayen)
Fri. 9/27
Fri. 10/4 vs Louisville
Fri. 10/11
Fri. 10/18 vs Howland
Fri. 10/25 vs Boardman
CANFIELD
1@ West Branch
2(H) Mansfield Senior
3@ Olmsted Falls
4(H) Poland Seminary
5@ Youngstown Chaney
6@ Dover
7(H) Louisville
9(H) Warren Howland
10(H) Boardman

Last edited:
CANFIELD
2(H) Mansfield Senior
3@ Olmsted Falls
4(H) Poland Seminary
5@ Youngstown Chaney
6@ Dover
7(H) Louisville
9(H) Warren Howland
10(H) Boardman

Thank you, I've heard week 8 may be West Branch (who I believe is open that week as well), which if that happens I'd imagine would be away. Canfield already has 5 home games and I don't imagine they'll close with 4 home games in a row. I'm sure they'll add someone week 1.

Thank you, I've heard week 8 may be West Branch (who I believe is open that week as well), which if that happens I'd imagine would be away. Canfield already has 5 home games and I don't imagine they'll close with 4 home games in a row. I'm sure they'll add someone week 1.
WEST BRANCH
1(H) Canfield
2(H) Woodridge
3@ Girard
4(H) Youngstown Chaney
5@ Warren Howland
6(H) Minerva
7@ Marlington
8@ Alliance
9@ Carrollton
10(H) Salem

Last edited:
What do you have for Benedictine? We have been playing Walsh week 1, but I see they have replaced us with Ursuline. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.