2024 Massillon Tigers

Some of us are disabled and want to travel that's the only reason I want it announced. My mother lives about 20 mins out of Portland
Probably making sure the band and cheerleaders are able to get there also. I know ALOT of traditions have gone away but one that Paul Brown started himself we should not turn our backs on. Even the team itself said that it wasn't just them but the band the cheerleaders and the community. It's a total package. We made reservations for Oregon so it's all ready. Not the popular opinion around town but all good.

Probably making sure the band and cheerleaders are able to get there also. I know ALOT of traditions have gone away but one that Paul Brown started himself we should not turn our backs on. Even the team itself said that it wasn't just them but the band the cheerleaders and the community. It's a total package. We made reservations for Oregon so it's all ready. Not the popular opinion around town but all good.
I agree with this wholeheartedly

I think what everybody is saying is Owens has the skills to go to a larger D1 college. I know he had a desire for a Clemson type school.
My humble opinion is that if he transferred here a year earlier he would have had more experience in the big game situations. He was extremely tight or nervous in the Hoban game, if he had played to his abilities, major college's may have offered. That doesn't mean he won't have superstar games at Slippery Rock and enter the transfer portal later. DaOne Owens, one of the best dual threat quarterbacs I've ever witnessed. Many a Tiger fan has told me we need to evaluate the best junior high athletic running backs we have and groom them as quarterbacks. I agree. You absolutely need a dual threat QB.

I think what everybody is saying is Owens has the skills to go to a larger D1 college. I know he had a desire for a Clemson type school.
My humble opinion is that if he transferred here a year earlier he would have had more experience in the big game situations. He was extremely tight or nervous in the Hoban game, if he had played to his abilities, major college's may have offered. That doesn't mean he won't have superstar games at Slippery Rock and enter the transfer portal later. DaOne Owens, one of the best dual threat quarterbacs I've ever witnessed. Many a Tiger fan has told me we need to evaluate the best junior high athletic running backs we have and groom them as quarterbacks. I agree. You absolutely need a dual threat QB.
How bout just teach his little brother to throw lol

If Owens moves to Massillon earlier in his career Slaughter would have never seen the field IMO and we wouldn’t have dealt with last year’s drama and what is likely about to unfold

How bout just teach his little brother to throw lol

If Owens moves to Massillon earlier in his career Slaughter would have never seen the field IMO and we wouldn’t have dealt with last year’s drama and what is likely about to unfold
Yea, the whole life long Tiger ousted thing is never going to be easy. A problem Hoban or Eds doesn't deal with. As far as next year goes, the best player has to be on the field. Seems to be coaches philosophy anyways.

Yea, the whole life long Tiger ousted thing is never going to be easy. A problem Hoban or Eds doesn't deal with. As far as next year goes, the best player has to be on the field. Seems to be coaches philosophy anyways.
It would’ve been interesting to see how much longer they stuck with the QB rotation last year

Slaughter is a special player and should have all the confidence in the world going into next season.
Oh, most definitely. I think he’ll be awesome this season. I’m just always thinking ahead. I know Manny’s going to be special too, so this may be a bit down the road

Good evening fellow Tiger fans. Man was last year fun huh?! We Got the monkey off our backs and won our first playoff state championship and number 25 all time! As most of you know we return a lot of talent from last year’s team and have a lot of talent coming up from our freshman roster as well. I know we have had a little movement within our coaching staff but with Coach Moore leading the way, I don’t foresee any drop off happening within our program anytime soon. I know a big topic of discussion lately has been the schedule for this coming season. I can’t wait to see the final schedule once it’s announced. I think we’re going to have another great season this coming fall and we’re going to go for another ride in to week 16! Best of luck to our 2024 Massillon Tigers! Looking forward to chatting it up with you fellas! As always, Go Tigers!