2024 Massillon Tigers

Alright I feel I have ruffled some feathers here. Did you think we would go away? Nah, we knew no matter what the outcome would be if you did or did not win your state championship we all knew you would still be @55h0!e5. You should be very proud of the fact that you did a nice job investing on various talent across the state of Ohio I could be wrong but I don’t think you had half of your starters that actually were from your town apart of that “championship” team. Your letterman wearing booster club losers wanted to make sure they could say they witnessed an actual on field and not paper championship. Kudos to you guys now try to do it without seeking outside talent. You can’t!
-Football State Championships-

Massillon Washington———25
Massillon Perry——————0

Yet, you talk. LOL.

Well of course we do! Today our track team which has numerous football players on it just smoked your track team that also has numerous football players on it! What’s the old sayin go like? Slow feet don’t eat? Or maybe they eatin too well?
Why didn’t you post that these results are from the North Canton Invitational this morning where 8 schools participated?🤷🏻‍♂️

Perry, lol. Really? I hope they have a good year and god bless them but that's a running clock. I think I'm a little more focused on St. Ed, Hoban, Avon etc. If I were a FL I'd focus on McKinley. It will be interesting to see their new look. 2 very good rb's now and supposedly the Houston QB is pretty good.

Thought Perry did well academically
Guess not when it says football at the top of the page and we’ve done went on a journey across all other sports
Anyway why keep engaging with someone named
“I ain’t the one” that’s just a set up for a never ending argument with a keyboard warrior

And the Canada teams sucks 😂
Every team from Canada I’ve seen sucks
Since we are talking about every other sport they’d probably kill us in hockey
But thank god this is a football forum and they don’t stand a chance like 95% of NE Ohio football teams

The rankings I could find for our confirmed opponents
All rankings are from maxpreps at the end of the 23 season or the last year provided and marked otherwise

GlenOak
  • 6080th in the nation (2019-20)
  • 80th in Ohio
  • 3rd in Fed league
Bergen
  • 21st in the nation
  • 1st in New York
  • 1st in New Jersey
Canisius
  • 883rd in the nation (2019-20)
  • 34th in New York
St Ed’s
  • 16th in the nation
  • 2nd in Ohio
Dematha
  • 52nd in the nation
  • 2nd in Maryland
Clarkson North
  • No rankings provided by MaxPreps
Warren Harding
  • 1385th in the nation (2019-20)
  • 120th in Ohio
McKinley
  • 312th in the nation (2019-20)
  • 24th in Ohio
  • 1st in Fed league

In perry's defense, Their best athlete, Fockler, wouldn't play for Slates. The kid repeted as State champion as a heavy weight and garnered a scholarship from Central Michigan. He could have gone big time had he played football for a program such as Massillon.

In perry's defense, Their best athlete, Fockler, wouldn't play for Slates. The kid repeted as State champion as a heavy weight and garnered a scholarship from Central Michigan. He could have gone big time had he played football for a program such as Massillon.
“In Perry’s defense, they ruined this kids chances
Should have played for Massillon” 😂😂
At least that’s what I got out of it

He’s not a Perry kid. Only went there for the wrestling program

So since Perry has been brought up. I've wondered since being an out of towner, where did the kids from Perry go before it opened in the 50's? I guess I have the same question about Jackson... I dont know when that opened though
I lived in Massillon since I was 4 so almost 36 years and never thought bout it
I’d assume a canton school for most of Perry
The HS building was built in 56 1st football team was 57 but can’t find a former building for Perry
The only district school map from years ago I found was from 1927 and it just said Perry so no help there
About Jackson I haven’t looked them up
But I should look up when schools started going past 9th grade too cause I can’t remember 😂

Ok think it was originally the old building in the pic then they built the school still on Genoa then the new Hs in 1956

Attachments

• IMG_9325.jpeg
    IMG_9325.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 14
I lived in Massillon since I was 4 so almost 36 years and never thought bout it
I’d assume a canton school for most of Perry
The HS building was built in 56 1st football team was 57 but can’t find a former building for Perry
The only district school map from years ago I found was from 1927 and it just said Perry so no help there
About Jackson I haven’t looked them up
But I should look up when schools started going past 9th grade too cause I can’t remember 😂
ok, I assumed the perry kids would have gone to washington and not a canton school, so thats interesting...I'm bad with geography.. so the tuslaw kids, someone told me those kids would have gone to Washinton and the rest maybe canal fulton northwest?

ok, I assumed the perry kids would have gone to washington and not a canton school, so thats interesting...I'm bad with geography.. so the tuslaw kids, someone told me those kids would have gone to Washinton and the rest maybe canal fulton northwest?
Since I lived in Massillon Perry’s school district was right past 27th street so maybe a half mile past the hs school
But really idk
Some Perry kids went to Massillon while I was there for different reasons
I just figured way back when many Perry kids would have went to central catholic depending on what was closer since WHS was a few miles farther then it is now back then
But not until the 40s or 50s did a lot of schools go past 8th grade so
For Perry it was the old Genoa one room school then the Genoa School across from the police station then in the 50s the building they have now for the HS