2024 Massillon Tigers

1dMNqVx9Kb12EBjFrc.gif

I was watching some highlights of St. John’s and McKinley altercations from last year and I noticed one thing… Tyler Hackenbracht was always first to hold players back. In the St. John’s game, he even stood in line with the coaches to block our guys from going across the field. That’s a sign of a great leader.

We should see great things from him this year, Lil Hack. Linebacker on D? Maybe some receiver on O? Lennox should have a monster year too. With all our returnees and if this "freshman phenom" class can mature and fill in...... who knows!
Its a great feeling as a fan to know all of our players are positioned and being utilized to their full potential. Thanks to Mr. Moore and the cohesiveness of this coaching staffing. The Studer legacy has become a real power producing plant also.
It doesn't get any better than this in TIGER TOWN!

We should see great things from him this year, Lil Hack. Linebacker on D? Maybe some receiver on O? Lennox should have a monster year too. With all our returnees and if this "freshman phenom" class can mature and fill in...... who knows!
Its a great feeling as a fan to know all of our players are positioned and being utilized to their full potential. Thanks to Mr. Moore and the cohesiveness of this coaching staffing. The Studer legacy has become a real power producing plant also.
It doesn't get any better than this in TIGER TOWN!
I would hope he would have a good year, shouldn’t he be playing college football this year?

Not quite sure about this Portland thing Week 1. Oregon's first games are Labor Day weekend, which is not Ohio's Week 1.
We are not playing a team from Oregon. So what I'm hearing from the inside source we are playing Scotland Yes you heard that correctly Scotland in the country or whatever it is. Nike is doing a USA versus the world challenge.

I’m speculating that too
I know they've played IMG before.. here's a link to their site FWIW...
https://www.nflacademy.com/

Their head coach coached with the browns for 3 years and they have a couple more that coached in NFL... it's supposed to be 15-19 year old's.. not sure how many 15 yr old's there are.. if you click onto player profiles, then their hudl account you can view their size and other info.. I know the one DT was 6-6 329 lb and the rest of them were in that neighborhood you know in the 6-3 290 lb range...doesn't mean they're skilled and they just show high lights but size wise they look to have good size...Once it's official I'll look more into the films of these guys, but I'm not wasting too much time at this point, you know how it works, may not even be the team

I know they've played IMG before.. here's a link to their site FWIW...
https://www.nflacademy.com/

Their head coach coached with the browns for 3 years and they have a couple more that coached in NFL... it's supposed to be 15-19 year old's.. not sure how many 15 yr old's there are.. if you click onto player profiles, then their hudl account you can view their size and other info.. I know the one DT was 6-6 329 lb and the rest of them were in that neighborhood you know in the 6-3 290 lb range...doesn't mean they're skilled and they just show high lights but size wise they look to have good size...Once it's official I'll look more into the films of these guys, but I'm not wasting too much time at this point, you know how it works, may not even be the team
Img blue and white they played guess that’s not the national team we all know
They have enough kids to build teams per skill set
But they did just beat up on a decent team from NY
And do seem very skilled and pretty big as well

Img blue and white they played guess that’s not the national team we all know
They have enough kids to build teams per skill set
But they did just beat up on a decent team from NY
And do seem very skilled and pretty big as well
yeah Ive seen two scores one they lost to IMG 26-14 and one they won at 31-17...not even sure where I saw that maybe on you tube? I saw they beat the NY team.. I thought it might have been the number one team in NY.. I'll look later because I'm curious, but dont have time right now

yeah Ive seen two scores one they lost to IMG 26-14 and one they won at 31-17...not even sure where I saw that maybe on you tube? I saw they beat the NY team.. I thought it might have been the number one team in NY.. I'll look later because I'm curious, but dont have time right now
a few pages back we got scores and game links for them
We started discussing them due to the Oregon rumors

We are not playing a team from Oregon. So what I'm hearing from the inside source we are playing Scotland Yes you heard that correctly Scotland in the country or whatever it is. Nike is doing a USA versus the world challenge.
Any idea if this game plus the Canucks count towards points? Also, we are so close to regaining #1 in Nation, hopefully we have a full slate of games this year.