2024 Massillon Tigers

The highlight film that I made him has 350 views since last month. Hopefully, colleges have caught wind of it.
Yeah you did a great job with it.... "honorary fan"... If only he were taller he's be really a great player LOL... someone is going to get lucky..Kid plays hard on every play... We don't get many starters back on D but the 3 we do have sure offer some great leadership and really go all out...

Yeah you did a great job with it.... "honorary fan"... If only he were taller he's be really a great player LOL... someone is going to get lucky..Kid plays hard on every play... We don't get many starters back on D but the 3 we do have sure offer some great leadership and really go all out...

I’m actually cool with Coach Moore, Miller, & Hackenbracht. They know about the film, so hopefully, it’s getting sent around.

I can actually look and see where the views are coming from. 🤔

Reno's sorry a** isn't going to play us. He knows what would happen to his rats on the river.
Say what you want about Reno. He has run a great program for years. We had a chance to hire him in the day, and we could have done a hell of a lot worse. His teams are usually undersized and play hard as anyone.

Really? I think he’s a POS.

Whether he is or is not, they otherwise have a great program, tough kids, loyal fans like ours, and he's a great football coach. Kinda like hating yet respecting KW, but for different reasons. Also fair to say he'll never fully live down that dark chapter.

My bigger criticism is ending the series. Granted he'd be the underdog most years especially recently, not that that ever stopped them before back in the day.

Here's a fun little fact. Subject, Massillon vs McKinley....Using historical markers....

In 1972 (beginning of playoff era) Massillon had a 12 game lead in the series. 42-30-5.

In 1994 (100th game in series) Massillon had a 12 game lead in the series. 54-42-5.

In 2003 (final season before Fed) Massillon had a 12 game lead in the series. 59-47-5.

In 2023 (just completed season) Massillon has a 23 game lead in the series 76-53-5.

Massillon is pulling away. The series held consistent for 30+ years, McKinley joins the Fed and in 20 years, Massillon adds 11 games to the series.

Here's a fun little fact. Subject, Massillon vs McKinley....Using historical markers....

In 1972 (beginning of playoff era) Massillon had a 12 game lead in the series. 42-30-5.

In 1994 (100th game in series) Massillon had a 12 game lead in the series. 54-42-5.

In 2003 (final season before Fed) Massillon had a 12 game lead in the series. 59-47-5.

In 2023 (just completed season) Massillon has a 23 game lead in the series 76-53-5.

Massillon is pulling away. The series held consistent for 30+ years, McKinley joins the Fed and in 20 years, Massillon adds 11 games to the series.
that is interesting thanks for sharing

2023 was amazing and never forgotten.
2024 returns some good talent.
QB- Slaughter
3 RBs
3 Olineman RT LT LG
2 Wrs
Repeat for the Tigers in 2024?
YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREATEST HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN OHIO HISTORY.
ALWAYS HAS BEEN, IS, AND WILL BE.
LOVE THOSE TIGERS AND TIGERTOWN WHERE GAMES ARE EVENTS NOT JUST GAMES.

YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREATEST HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN OHIO HISTORY.
ALWAYS HAS BEEN, IS, AND WILL BE.
LOVE THOSE TIGERS AND TIGERTOWN WHERE GAMES ARE EVENTS NOT JUST GAMES.
As far as WR's you can also add Lewis, Wells, Thigpen and Jackson the frosh Actually Lewis was out there in the trips sets so I would consider him a starter.. Also Zimmerman contributed at TE.. The OL, Kappes and Lewis rotated most of the year so 3 1/2 starters? The offense will be potent. It is going to be interesting to see what happens with the skill positions since you have all that talent at WR and basically 3 starting RB's.. Might see a couple of the skill guys flip over to D...Normally I would say make sure to have two RB sets but then what do you do with all the WR's? Great problem, I'll take that all day long, Moore will figure it out, plus you never know about injuries, look at last year Lenix and Mitchell missed a lot of time. so these things usually get worked out, I know I'm ready for 2024 it should be another great year.. Just wondering who the OC will be this year, I know coach wood has been mentioned as a possibilty... Wouldn't mind seeing a younger guy who will stay for awhile that is capable.. High school can be tricky because of teaching positions, but who knows I would think there would be a lot of interest in that position

Personally, I would like to see coach Wood get complete control of the offense. I'd be very curious to see what formations and plays we would run. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he a part of the staff the year we began running the 2 back double te formation???

Damn bro. That is telling to be sure.