Article 2024 Interview with Ben Stepp QB from Green High Schoool (REVISED EDITION)

Well, Smoove do not know if there is a transfer portal in high school, but this kid sure thinkifies there is. Smoove wonder how much cash-money dude gotted in NIL from Moggy......Hmmm, maybe they don't provide NIL, but they give free concessions to dude family members who come to the games? Hmmmm, maybe Smoove can become a honorarical member of dude family then.......Yup! Mogadore have a fine concessionary stand and they gots some FIIIiiine concessionary ladies up in there, too!

I think the child is delusional, he wasn't even on Greens roster last year. Probably quit before the season. Now has amended his statements and has not transferred to Mogadore.

I think the child is delusional, he wasn't even on Greens roster last year. Probably quit before the season. Now has amended his statements and has not transferred to Mogadore.
He is on the hudl roster.

Would’ve been a great learning experience for the kid if the interview was final lol
I will never do anything to disrespect a coach or player. The coach from Mogadore contacted me and as soon as the player asked me to make the edit and include his statement before making the edit I immediately let the coach from Mogadore know I was making the change and adding the statement. No matter what crap a few posters on this site say about me or the interviews I put a lot of work and research into doing them and the players and coaches always come first.