2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Ok, let's play your game...

Why would CJ leave Badin after one year to go to a toxic situation with way more pressure, fewer resources and shaky administration..or that one may be a push. Just because the letters out front say La Salle?
This right here. Wonder if LaSalle Administration looking into why so many Varsity LaSalle Head Coaches have left during this AD’s tenure.

Why would CJ leave Badin after one year to go to a toxic situation with way more pressure, fewer resources and shaky administration..or that one may be a push. Just because the letters out front say La Salle?
I could speculate, but I can’t answer definitively “why.” Many credible sources are saying he’s taking it though.

Same here. Shocking turn from what I heard all season.
What’s he going to say all season when:

1) Lasalle had a coach already
2) he had a job at another school

Of course he’s going to say he has no interest in the Lasalle job. But, it’s a different story when the job actually opens up.

What's toxic at LaSalle? Didn't they just implement a new leadership model?

How Pat G. got the job was debated. Wasn't necessarily the guy Dan Fleming wanted to take over. Can anyone confirm or deny this? The AD is an alum which could have some implications??

Let’s play your game. CJ leads Badin to a district title in year one. Lasalle supporters see that and push Goedde out so he can lead the program for the next 30 years.

Two words Brian Meyer, that's why it won't happen if it doesn't happen
As an Alum I regretfully agree, Brian is a great guy, not a good AD. I think it’s time for some new leadership in the Athletic Department.

I also thought for sure they’d give Pat one more, just to give CJ another season to prove himself. I believe CJ is going to be a great Head Coach. I whole heartedly believe CJ is their #1 choice, but I like to play this game too. What if he says no? Where would I like to see them go from there?

Not Happening:
Ryan Fleming, St. X
Matt Rooks, Wyoming
Mike Price, Oak Hills

Long Shot:
Kevin Higgins, Hamilton
Tim Austing, Sycamore

Realistic Shot:
Brian Neal, Ex-Roger Bacon
Tim Monahan, McNicholas
Scott Kerr, Little Miami

Kerr is the only option listed above but have doubts about that. Just finished year 1 at a place where he was wanted. Go back in time 1-5 years and he is an option, now it is a huge long shot at best.

As an Alum I regretfully agree, Brian is a great guy, not a good AD. I think it’s time for some new leadership in the Athletic Department.

I also thought for sure they’d give Pat one more, just to give CJ another season to prove himself. I believe CJ is going to be a great Head Coach. I whole heartedly believe CJ is their #1 choice, but I like to play this game too. What if he says no? Where would I like to see them go from there?

Not Happening:
Ryan Fleming, St. X
Matt Rooks, Wyoming
Mike Price, Oak Hills

Long Shot:
Kevin Higgins, Hamilton
Tim Austing, Sycamore

Realistic Shot:
Brian Neal, Ex-Roger Bacon
Tim Monahan, McNicholas
Scott Kerr, Little Miami

I would hope Lasalle didn’t let Goedde go without knowing they could get who they wanted (presumably CJ Fleming) to replace him.

Does Dave Caldwell possibly get a look here? West side guy and GCL alum. Good success at Mariemont recently.
Coach Caldwell will definitely throw his name in the mix for any GCL job. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe he resides in Milford or nearby. I believe he would be the perfect fit at West Clermont. Don't think AD at WC will offer it to him unless Starks passes on the offer.

I’m not using the word toxic but look into how many LaSalle Varsity Head Coaches have left during this AD tenure. The LaSalle AD is an Alum.
I know how much you want this to be a thing. But I'm sure it's not much more than leaving to get paid better elsewhere.