09/06 H Athol Springs St. Francis (NY)
09/13 H Strongsville
09/20 H Shaker Heights
09/27 H Cuyahoga Falls Walsh Jesuit
10/04 A Elyria Catholic
10/11 A Erie Cathedral Preparatory (PA)
10/18 A Lyndhurst Brush
10/25 H Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary

Schedule is kind of a mix bag, not sure all dates are correct as I cannot see St. Francis coming down for a Friday night game. Glad Walsh & SVSM are still on it so we stay connected to the local Catholic schools, not sure Elyria Catholic is a long term opponent though. Good move to have Shaker & Strongsville there, local pubs that should be competitive games for both sides. Finally I am sure JCU likes seeing 6 schools coming to UH, good chance for them to show off the campus and the area to potential students.

The official pre/post game watering hole for the Bengals in 2024, hopefully Rick will have the bus available to cart “drowsy” fans to and from the games :)

1703080087341.jpeg

Schedule per Arbiter:

Cleveland Benedictine
08/23 H Canton South
08/30 A Avon Lake
09/13 H Strongsville
09/20 H Shaker Heights
10/04 A Elyria Catholic
10/18 A Lyndhurst Brush
Lake is playing Benedictine in 2024. Confirmed

Schedule per Arbiter:

Cleveland Benedictine
08/23 H Canton South
08/30 A Avon Lake
09/13 H Strongsville
09/20 H Shaker Heights
10/04 A Elyria Catholic
10/18 A Lyndhurst Brush
Solid schedule. Very Challenging. 7 playoff teams. 2 tough out of state teams. Getting prepared starts yesterday.

While the hoops team is not where Benny would like it to be the hockey team has over come some injury issues to win the B+ level Baron Cup for the 2nd year in a row. I hope the staff sticks around once there are no longer any Kehres' in the program. But the bigger winter team news is on the mat, the wrestling program seems to be gaining some juice. They will not be competing for any major team titles as the depth is not there yet in a very insular sport but they have individuals that should make it through to Columbus. Do any of these better guys also play football or are they only about wrestling?

Also the the MOB are really gaining a rep for a solid student section for such a small single sex school. If football was ever to turn this ship around I think you would not hear the callouts about poor attendance for football.

1707837031639.png

While the hoops team is not where Benny would like it to be the hockey team has over come some injury issues to win the B+ level Baron Cup for the 2nd year in a row. I hope the staff sticks around once there are no longer any Kehres' in the program. But the bigger winter team news is on the mat, the wrestling program seems to be gaining some juice. They will not be competing for any major team titles as the depth is not there yet in a very insular sport but they have individuals that should make it through to Columbus. Do any of these better guys also play football or are they only about wrestling?

Also the the MOB are really gaining a rep for a solid student section for such a small single sex school. If football was ever to turn this ship around I think you would not hear the callouts about poor attendance for football.

View attachment 54410
Congratulations to the Hockey and Wrestling programs. Nice to have some good news. I believe one of the better wrestlers is Maloney, he was one of the Football teams running backs.

Congratulations to the Hockey and Wrestling programs. Nice to have some good news. I believe one of the better wrestlers is Maloney, he was one of the Football teams running backs.
Antonio Hobbs and John Jones are defensive backs

Two guys I hope can actually make an impact.

Attachments

• 227F0FBB-4294-4DD9-9AA8-BDFCE7784ADD.jpeg
    227F0FBB-4294-4DD9-9AA8-BDFCE7784ADD.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 4538313A-7C41-4229-B4DD-FB59675788EC.jpeg
    4538313A-7C41-4229-B4DD-FB59675788EC.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 65
Two guys I hope can actually make an impact.
These two guys along with Tito Wilson should really give the Bengals a solid DL... Now on the other hand, the OL will be replacing three starters including both tackles. Coach Prevost has his work cut out for him there.

Anyone know if last year's QB depth issue has been resolved?