2024 Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this turns into a HC game, Moe wins easily. Elder has to get out into transition fast or they won’t be able to score.

Elder blew this at the Foul Line. Plain and simple. And it’s not on one player, this is on the team. If they’re above 50% from the FT line, they win. Anyone who thinks this came down to those last 2 FTs, wasn’t paying attention.

Last edited:
And of course, Moe students out here in Cintas Parking lot acting like diks, but no can’t cheer about Hyzdu.

Taunting Elder fans leaving Cintas, like the head of their school isn’t a huge embarrassment

Jesus Christ you are such a d-bag loser
Really? Bc I think Elder should sling mud back? Why can Moe taunt Elder but Elder can’t make fun of Hyzdu?

There’s no nobility in being a punching bag, if they give it to you, you give it back harder.

Good job Elder! Great season! Had quite a few chances at the end but credit to Moe for making the plays that had to be made.

Moe is better. Their length consistently impacted Elder around the rim. Can't beat a team like that shooting 42% from the free throw line, 28% from three, and 39% from the field.

Oh, well. No one expected a 21-5 record (three losses to Moe) on the season. They went as far as their talent could take them. Altiora!

at some point, in any of the big 3 sports, Elder needs to breakthrough and win one of these giant playoff games. Both the Baseball regional final and tonight were there for them to win. Same with the state Title game in Football and Baseball from a few years back. Elder is so close, they’re right there, they just need to get over this hump.

And I’m not saying it’s state title or bust, that’s insane. Just need to find a way deep in the playoffs to make 1 or 2 more plays to win these games.

Good job Elder! Great season! Had quite a few chances at the end but credit to Moe for making the plays that had to be made.

Moe is better. Their length consistently impacted Elder around the rim. Can't beat a team like that shooting 42% from the free throw line, 28% from three, and 39% from the field.

Oh, well. No one expected a 21-5 record (three losses to Moe) on the season. They went as far as their talent could take them. Altiora!
A very impressive season.....................wonderful coaching job by "injured" JS and his staff.....................players responded with Pre's "What I have, I gave.........". Thanks to all who kept us old fans 'in the loop'!

A very impressive season.....................wonderful coaching job by "injured" JS and his staff.....................players responded with Pre's "What I have, I gave.........". Thanks to all who kept us old fans 'in the loop'!
This is some of, if not the best, coaching of JS’ tenure. The last 2 years, he’s not had what most would consider “loaded” teams but he’s found a way to win 20+ games and reach the S16.

Stand by everything I said. Some Elder fans will let other GCL schools spit in their face and thank them for it. It was weak to not let the students mock Hyzdu, it’s deserved.

I don't give a rats rear-end about other GCL school's fans.

Really? Bc I think Elder should sling mud back? Why can Moe taunt Elder but Elder can’t make fun of Hyzdu?

There’s no nobility in being a punching bag, if they give it to you, you give it back harder.
I know you've lost touch with reality quite a while ago...do you have any other symptoms listed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.