2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure how much more abundantly clear I needed to be when I said that I was just speculating, coming up with ideas, and trying to get people talking about possible lineups but here we are as apparently doing so means I hate the coaches and the players 🤷🏼‍♂️😂 I’m genuinely not sure what the point of this website is at this time of the year if speculating about the roster and starters gets you 💩 on…

Grunder, Ellis, Hildreth, Relford, Myricks, the list goes on & on. Matt Shem was one of my all-time underrated favorites - 5'7" but a lock down corner. None even sniffed a big ten offer.
The first four you mentioned would make a helluva secondary..... Great players.....

I’m not sure how much more abundantly clear I needed to be when I said that I was just speculating, coming up with ideas, and trying to get people talking about possible lineups but here we are as apparently doing so means I hate the coaches and the players 🤷🏼‍♂️😂 I’m genuinely not sure what the point of this website is at this time of the year if speculating about the roster and starters gets you 💩 on…
The issue is when you start saying things like you forgot about him, you don’t want kids that are 5’10” in the front seven. Basically downplaying that he led the team in sacks and was 4th in TFL. Why would you move a kid with a resume like that to FB ? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Pringle is a whole 2” taller than Carman you going after him next because he isn’t tall enough for your front 7 ? 🙄
As I said don’t start the woe is me whiney 💩 this isn’t the first issue you have had with ripping coaches and/or players.

The issue is when you start saying things like you forgot about him, you don’t want kids that are 5’10” in the front seven. Basically downplaying that he led the team in sacks and was 4th in TFL. Why would you move a kid with a resume like that to FB ? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Pringle is a whole 2” taller than Carman you going after him next because he isn’t tall enough for your front 7 ? 🙄
As I said don’t start the woe is me whiney 💩 this isn’t the first issue you have had with ripping coaches and/or players.
Who the hell am I ripping right now?!? Jesus Christ dude you are a lunatic. For the THIRD time I said I “prefer” kids taller than 5’10. Doesn’t EVERYONE?!? I didn’t know that was some sort of radical statement.

No one’s suggested this but with Clark’s size and our abundance of talent at LB could he move down to play DE. I love Card, Big Mike and Bond but the more the merrier in the trenches.

No one’s suggested this but with Clark’s size and our abundance of talent at LB could he move down to play DE. I love Card, Big Mike and Bond but the more the merrier in the trenches.
How dare you suggest that a returning starter mover to a new position!!! We don’t need or want our biggest and best athletes on the field. Shame upon you for tearing apart that young man and trashing the coaches 😂😂😂

am I doing this right?

Who the hell am I ripping right now?!? Jesus Christ dude you are a lunatic. For the THIRD time I said I “prefer” kids taller than 5’10. Doesn’t EVERYONE?!? I didn’t know that was some sort of radical statement.
No everyone doesn’t if the 6’2” kid isn’t half as good as the 5’10” kid which we have all seen many times before. In your warped idea for a team the kid with better size is always going to be better. Clearly that means you have only been watching Tiger football for about 5 years. I could name 50 kids that didn’t have the “size” but when they stepped on the field you knew they had it.
The posts you made are there for anyone to read about Carman, it’s clear you are ripping him because he is only 5’10”, as I said earlier Pringle is literally only 2” taller so how does he fit into your idea of a good fit for a front 7 ?? Hell Big Mike is only 1” taller then Carman so how could he possibly be 2nd on the team in sacks and in TFL ???

How dare you suggest that a returning starter mover to a new position!!! We don’t need or want our biggest and best athletes on the field. Shame upon you for tearing apart that young man and trashing the coaches 😂😂😂

am I doing this right?
So Carman is neither the biggest or best ? But he led the team in sacks 🤷🏻‍♂️ guess he got lucky and the OL just let him sack the QB. Against the best OL in the State he had a sack and 3 TFL, I guess they must have felt bad for him because he is only 5’10”. 😂

Can someone go to the weight room next week and please tell the Tigers that are under 5’10” and 200# that play DL or LB they will no longer be on the team due to not being big enough. We will let the rest of the team know the size minimums for their positions moving forward. 😂

No everyone doesn’t if the 6’2” kid isn’t half as good as the 5’10” kid which we have all seen many times before. In your warped idea for a team the kid with better size is always going to be better. Clearly that means you have only been watching Tiger football for about 5 years. I could name 50 kids that didn’t have the “size” but when they stepped on the field you knew they had it.
The posts you made are there for anyone to read about Carman, it’s clear you are ripping him because he is only 5’10”, as I said earlier Pringle is literally only 2” taller so how does he fit into your idea of a good fit for a front 7 ?? Hell Big Mike is only 1” taller then Carman so how could he possibly be 2nd on the team in sacks and in TFL ???
I swear you don’t actually read the words that I write and just assume if I’m saying something then you automatically disagree. I said multiple times that I would NOT start a worse player simply because he is bigger. The idea of speculation and discussing ideas is completely lost on you.

Can someone go to the weight room next week and please tell the Tigers that are under 5’10” and 200# that play DL or LB they will no longer be on the team due to not being big enough. We will let the rest of the team know the size minimums for their positions moving forward. 😂
Dramatic 💅

Kinda forgot about him. I’d also prefer to not have guys playing in the front 7 that are 5’10
Also, if Carman could get 40 tackles and 5 sacks on our defense I would think/hope that a bigger and faster kid would do the same.
There were times against the upper echelon teams that Carman got swamped by big OTs in the run game
Yeah, I was just thinking hmm if Carman with his smaller frame and not great speed can get 6 sacks then what if we put Clark in the position to rush the passer on those reps and use his added speed and size to perhaps get 10 sacks 🤷🏼‍♂️ Carman got sacks with effort and being in the right place not necessarily by being physically dominant imo
These are your words, does anyone else think these are glowing words about a kid that “he forgot about” yet led the team in sacks last year, a 5’10” kid at that.

These are your words, does anyone else think these are glowing words about a kid that “he forgot about” yet led the team in sacks last year, a 5’10” kid at that.
Funny how you omit all the times where I applauded his effort and ability to make plays regardless of his measurables. But that doesn’t fit your narrative…

Also the word PREFER doesn’t not mean require

Lastly, if you think Carman won every rep against Ed’s and Hoban, the big O lines I was referencing, then you need to remove your head from your because he absolutely got overwhelmed at times against their massive linemen in the run game. I’m sorry that facts hurt you.

Funny how you omit all the times where I applauded his effort and ability to make plays regardless of his measurables. But that doesn’t fit your narrative…

Also the word PREFER doesn’t not mean require

Lastly, if you think Carman won every rep against Ed’s and Hoban, the big O lines I was referencing, then you need to remove your head from your because he absolutely got overwhelmed at times against their massive linemen in the run game. I’m sorry that facts hurt you.
As I said those were your words.
I never said he won every rep but damn impressive to have a sack and 3 TFL’s against an Ed’s OL that was easily the best in the State. I’m sorry that you forgot that FACT !
Big Mike didn’t win every rep, Clark didn’t win every rep, Bond didn’t win every rep but they aren’t easily forgotten. 🙄
Just another example of you opening your mouth and not having a clue. Happens every off season.

As I said those were your words.
I never said he won every rep but damn impressive to have a sack and 3 TFL’s against an Ed’s OL that was easily the best in the State. I’m sorry that you forgot that FACT !
Big Mike didn’t win every rep, Clark didn’t win every rep, Bond didn’t win every rep but they aren’t easily forgotten. 🙄
Just another example of you opening your mouth and not having a clue. Happens every off season.
So you do agree that he got overwhelmed in the run game at times? Thank you.
I’m not sure why you’re making this all about Carman and defending him as if he was your son? You just pick and choose a single word out of a paragraph and then run with it. I said I PREFER and you decided that I meant that nobody under 6’2 is allowed to play. You sound like a moron and keep proving it. Must be off your meds or something because we were having actual conversations like 2 days ago.

You also very recently said that Manny Patterson could beat out Slaughter right now. Not very nice to say about our returning starter who played hard. You’ll defend Carman to the grave but not others apparently…hmmmm

Sorry folks…all of this because I forgot to put Carman in a list of potential defensive starters 😂😂
All of this because you rip a kid that led the team in sacks because he is 5’10” and not up to your size standards. But as you said anyone would pick a kid that is bigger. 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

So you do agree that he got overwhelmed in the run game at times? Thank you.
I’m not sure why you’re making this all about Carman and defending him as if he was your son? You just pick and choose a single word out of a paragraph and then run with it. I said I PREFER and you decided that I meant that nobody under 6’2 is allowed to play. You sound like a moron and keep proving it. Must be off your meds or something because we were having actual conversations like 2 days ago.

You also very recently said that Manny Patterson could beat out Slaughter right now. Not very nice to say about our returning starter who played hard. You’ll defend Carman to the grave but not others apparently…hmmmm
Every kid that had playing time last year got overwhelmed in the run game at times. That’s football genius. Clearly it’s a hard game for you to discuss though.
Yep I’m the moron who rips the coaches and kids every off season.
Says the guy salivating for Owens to start over Slaughter.

Go Jalen! I’ll take the kid who grew up here over a one year transfer 1,000 out of 1,000 times. Quarterback is just different. There’s only one. Go get him 2!

Is Alex Wood coaching again this year???
I’m not sure to be honest. I’m not sure what difference he’s making anyway. He’s obviously got all the knowledge in the world. I guess We did run a few more things last year but we’re still running power, tag screen, and bomb at nauseam. I’m also not there to know all of who’s doing and calling what. I did like when we hit the TE the 2 times we tried. I liked watching Toles get into the seems and beat people but we still need to open it up a little bit more. Hopefully we will continue to see that grow this year

We have and have had enough vs. any public school in Ohio, all divisions. The top 3-4 D1/D2 private powers are in a league of their own. Is what it is will have to be flawless.
Very true ,who was the last public to win a title in D1 or D2? I can’t remember off the top of my head.

Winton Woods year before last. They and D1 Pickerington are the only 2 I can recall the past 10 years or so.
Hey you said it, we will have to be flawless to win it all. Couldn’t agree more. Just these 2 schools pretty much in D1 and D2. It can be done, but flawless is a pretty good term to use

Status
Not open for further replies.