2023 Football

Looking at the DI schedules on the main forum it has us playing Byrnes, SC week four (9/14) at a neutral site. We played Byrnes back in the early 2000's I believe at UC. Anyone have any idea where this game is being played? The 2024 schedule is not up on Moeller website yet.

Looking at the DI schedules on the main forum it has us playing Byrnes, SC week four (9/14) at a neutral site. We played Byrnes back in the early 2000's I believe at UC. Anyone have any idea where this game is being played? The 2024 schedule is not up on Moeller website yet.
My guess is Ironton.

👆Correct. Ironton football classic.

What's going on with ya'll president?
Just saw the article. What in the...

Real bad look, and probably something you can't overlooked being the leader of developing young men to not be like this.

Omar is going to have a field day with this. Some of these guys still think they're bullet proof.