2023 EBC Baseball

It’s actually sad MiniCuckDog, but I understand… you see the banter between ppl in the conference and feel left out. Wanting to live in the past dominance in a disbanded league. Personally I don’t see the point of it but to each their own. You enjoy that conference title champ.
Why did you say “past” dominance? Clearly the dominance is still there.
The sad part is, football is the main reason the leps got the boot. They were too good. Nowadays leopard football sucks. The games would probably be good. But the EBC teams were too scared.

The sad part is, football is the main reason the leps got the boot. They were too good. Nowadays leopard football sucks. The games would probably be good. But the EBC teams were too scared.
Is the whole city of Louisville this douchey or is it just you? Tuck that too small letterman jacket back in your closet and go outside. I thought you were a “casual fan” anyways

Louisville has a really good team, I do not hate Louisville and hope they do well. Let's keep in mind that they are a D1 team so technically they should beat D2 teams and would win the D2 EBC/NBC most years, right? Anyways, good luck in the tournament. I am hearing that they can make some noise in the tournament.

You guys beat us when one of our freshman got called up to pitch vs you. Then we threw our first baseman who also had one start on the year, but congrats!!!!
Louisville pitched 7 different pitchers. 1 every inning and most of them JV 😂

and Alliance scored 2 runs

Is the whole city of Louisville this douchey or is it just you? Tuck that too small letterman jacket back in your closet and go outside. I thought you were a “casual fan” anyways
Corn Dog isn’t even from Louisville. Just an old fan of the NBC. Also, anyone with common sense can see how weak the EBC teams were for kicking Louisville out. Always good to see Louisville dominate them. Carry on.

Your pitcher that started against Louisville started games this year against Poland, Canton South, Minerva, and South Range.
Looks like he’s probably WB #3. Looks like the leps pitched their #3 as well.
why are you making things up?
I think I would know considering it was my son. He is not a pitcher, no bias, and he knows that. He is good in the field and is solid at the plate but a pitcher is the last thing he is. Good win though. Hopefully guys got your ribbon.

The absolute 1 thing all of us bottom feeders in the EBC can agree on Louisville is the dislike of “The Ville”
since we are talking about quality baseball EBC has some top end talent year in year out does Louisville?
Rhodes Salem/ YSU
Rhodes Salem / Va Tech commit
Wilms Salem / YSU commit
Denham Marlington/ Akron commit
Bates Marlington/ 2 yAlliance/ BGSU Commit
Skelding Marlington/ Kentucky commit
Dezenzo Marlington/ OSU Astros draft pick in High A in second year of pro ball
Bruni Alliance / OSU
Saunders Alliance/ drafter by Cubs
Mckelvain OSU
Dirk Hayherst Canton south MLB
Wilson canton south Vandy commit MLB drafted
Wallace Minerva MLB
Alazaus West Branch / Walsh U to Xavier
Wells west branch / Marshall
The ones I know of

If I am not mistaken Louisville was booted for the quality of people they are, full of themselves, racist, and just bad human beings. But because you guys were "too good", sure we can go with that.
Again... whatever helps the guy sleep at night lol. Great wording once again, Louisville's accolades represented the NBC well but in terms of every other aspect they were simply diminishing and embarrassing to the conference. I think we get a much better name and look now that they're gone.

Louisville pitched 7 different pitchers. 1 every inning and most of them JV 😂

and Alliance scored 2 runs
Looking at the box score it looked like a late season scrimmage for both teams. Alliance also pitched 4 kids that are not familiar names and played 15 kids. I do think Louisville would have been favored to win the EBC but I don't think they would have easily beat Bennet and Willams either - they would have had to have played well.

Corn Dog isn’t even from Louisville. Just an old fan of the NBC. Also, anyone with common sense can see how weak the EBC teams were for kicking Louisville out. Always good to see Louisville dominate them. Carry on
gotta stop living in the past… take that high end talent and go dominate D1 and your conference

Alliance gets smacked by NDCL 9-1...
Marlington blanks Madison 10-0
WB over Salem 5-1

Bracket opened up for WB today...Gotta capitalize on it.

Heard Wilms shut down the Warriors but a few early errors combined with balls rolling to the backstop allowed five runs to cross.

Regardless, I am sad... but now the targets are set back on Ron Johnson and his underachieving career since he came to town.

Last edited:
Unrelated to High school hall but west branch’s 4th and 5th grade baseball teams are really good. How’s everyone else youth teams looking? We have one good team in our 4th and 5th grade level each for alliance.

Unrelated to High school hall but west branch’s 4th and 5th grade baseball teams are really good. How’s everyone else youth teams looking? We have one good team in our 4th and 5th grade level each for alliance.
I heard Minerva has pretty good teams and players at the middle school level in every sport and some pretty good freshmen. Hopefully then keep playing. Freshman pitcher Braydon Wood pitched extremely well at the end of the season against Alliance and Carrollton. I think Minerva was more competitive than people thought they would be and hopefully next year they get more wins. Unrelated note- the freshmen basketball class is pretty special.

I heard Minerva has pretty good teams and players at the middle school level in every sport and some pretty good freshmen. Hopefully then keep playing. Freshman pitcher Braydon Wood pitched extremely well at the end of the season against Alliance and Carrollton. I think Minerva was more competitive than people thought they would be and hopefully next year they get more wins. Unrelated note- the freshmen basketball class is pretty special.
We play in the NEO league now so the only team we face is west branch/ Sebring area and there’s one marlington team.A couple kids here play for the Manchester A’s. I wish we could play our league opponents like 7th grade and up.

Incoming freshmen or this past years team? I know alliance incoming freshmen class was decent from what I was told.. 6th is unknown and 7th grade won maybe 2 games if I remember correctly