S Larry Brooks-Tulane 6' 0", 200 lbs
LB Shaka Heyward-Duke 6’ 3’’235 lbs 4.53 40
RB Jacob Saylors-East Tennessee 5' 11", 195 lbs
RB Calvin Tyler-Utah State 5' 8", 210 lbs
DT Devonnsha Maxwell-Tennessee Chattanooga 6’ 1’’299 lbs
RB Shedrick Jackson-Auburn 6’ 1’’193 lbs
TE Christian Trahan-Houston 6' 3", 245 lbs

Kirkland is the best of the bunch
Jackson (wr) Bo's nephew might be one to keep an eye on. Ran a 4.25 at his pro day and a vertical of 38.5".

Bengals at Browns week 1

Looks like we will see how good the Browns improved

Browns at Bengals week 18 weird schedule

Sept. 10: at Cleveland

Sept. 17: vs. Baltimore

Sept. 25: vs. Los Angeles Rams (MNF)

Oct. 1: at Tennessee

Oct. 8: at Arizona

Oct. 15: vs. Seattle

Oct. 22: BYE

Oct. 29: at San Francisco

Nov. 5: vs. Buffalo (SNF)

Nov. 12: vs. Houston

Nov. 16: at Baltimore (TNF)

Nov. 26: vs. Pittsburgh

Dec. 4: at Jacksonville (MNF)

Dec. 10: vs. Indianapolis

Week 15: Minnesota (date TBD)

Dec. 23: at Pittsburgh

Dec. 31: at Kansas City

Week 18: vs. Cleveland (date TBD)

Bengals a lock to beat browns.
Browns give the Bengals a ton of fits. Browns have won 8 of 10 vs the bengals. The things the browns do well (pass rush) play right into what the bengals have struggled doing (pass block). An elite talent like Garrett can single handedly change a game against the bengals. Enter Orlando Brown, and now we will find out quickly if he was worth the investment

Browns give the Bengals a ton of fits. Browns have won 8 of 10 vs the bengals. The things the browns do well (pass rush) play right into what the bengals have struggled doing (pass block). An elite talent like Garrett can single handedly change a game against the bengals. Enter Orlando Brown, and now we will find out quickly if he was worth the investment

I think we can all agree the Bengals pre Burrow is not the same as they are today so let’s throw out any Browns-Bengals games prior to 2020.

2020 - Browns won 37-34 & 35-30 in Burrows rookie year. They were the 4th & 9th NFL games started by Burrow, he threw 61 passes in the second one.

2021 - Browns won 41-16 in week 9 and Burrow & other Bengal starters didn’t play in the season ending game since they already clinched a playoff spot (I think the Browns did win the game).

2022 - Browns won 32-13 in week 8 and Bengals won 23-10 in week 13. I recall some mentioning the Browns had Burrow/Bengals number heading into the second game.

Yes the browns are 4-1 vs Burrow but a word of advice - don’t poke the bear. Burrow will be a problem for the next 10 years & the Browns will most likely to go 5-15 vs Burrow over the next decade. Burrow is incredible, Watson….not so much.

Correct and the Browns have added ZaDarius Smith to their D - line. Hopefully Williams is a better Rt. tackle than LT.

I think we can all agree the Bengals pre Burrow is not the same as they are today so let’s throw out any Browns-Bengals games prior to 2020.

2020 - Browns won 37-34 & 35-30 in Burrows rookie year. They were the 4th & 9th NFL games started by Burrow, he threw 61 passes in the second one.

2021 - Browns won 41-16 in week 9 and Burrow & other Bengal starters didn’t play in the season ending game since they already clinched a playoff spot (I think the Browns did win the game).

2022 - Browns won 32-13 in week 8 and Bengals won 23-10 in week 13. I recall some mentioning the Browns had Burrow/Bengals number heading into the second game.

Yes the browns are 4-1 vs Burrow but a word of advice - don’t poke the bear. Burrow will be a problem for the next 10 years & the Browns will most likely to go 5-15 vs Burrow over the next decade. Burrow is incredible, Watson….not so much.
This will age bad .

Article on what a Tee Higgins extension might look like using the Eagles AJ Brown & Seahawks DK Metcalf as comps:

* Higgins, Age: 26 - Total value: $72 million, Average per year: $24 million, Total guaranteed: $58 million

If/when Burrow extends this year (assuming $45 mil per year average) and next year when Chase is extended (assuming $30 mil per year average), the Bengals could have 3 players (Burrow, Chase & Higgins) making an average yearly total of almost $100 mil.

Does he belong there? I think not. And, I'm not sure he is in the "Legend" category.

Probably does belong there sooner than later. He played on a lot of really bad teams during his best years in Cincinnati, and in spite of that is (and might permanently be with the decline of the "feature back" at the RB position) top-20 all-time in both rushing yards and rushing touchdowns, while having an average yards per carry that's as good as or slightly better than pretty much all of the guys ahead of him.

The overwhelming majority of the players ahead of him on both lists either are or will be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The guy immediately behind him on the all-time rushing list (by a few yards) is O.J. Simpson. Corey Dillon had over 20 more rushing TDs than him.

Article on what a Tee Higgins extension might look like using the Eagles AJ Brown & Seahawks DK Metcalf as comps:

* Higgins, Age: 26 - Total value: $72 million, Average per year: $24 million, Total guaranteed: $58 million

If/when Burrow extends this year (assuming $45 mil per year average) and next year when Chase is extended (assuming $30 mil per year average), the Bengals could have 3 players (Burrow, Chase & Higgins) making an average yearly total of almost $100 mil.

I think will pretty much close their Super Bowl window. They have done well in the draft recently, so maybe not. It’s going to be pretty difficult to protect Burrow and then field a legit defense with what’s left over though.

Having an elite QB means the window is open...
Gotta have dudes. There window and they have done a fantastic job drafting the last few years. However, I believe the window is smaller than most think. They need to get it done while they can afford their dudes. Otherwise, Burrow will join the likes of Jim Kelly and Dan Marino. Unless, of course, Burrow takes the Brady financial approach. We will see.

Jim Kelly did make 4 consecutive Super Bowls...that's a pretty big window!

I think you are right that it will get harder when Burrow is getting paid his money, but I think the Bengals are doing a solid job of building the team in preparation of that.