2023 Bengals

I’m not sure the defense would’ve held them out of the endzone the way they played today if Boyd was able to catch that touchdown. Gave up over 500 yards. Texans are a good young team but this felt like a must win with Baltimore coming up Thursday.

I’m not sure the defense would’ve held them out of the endzone the way they played today if Boyd was able to catch that touchdown. Gave up over 500 yards. Texans are a good young team but this felt like a must win with Baltimore coming up Thursday.
Texans basically same team as last year except for Stroud, won't win MVP but should be a candidate.

The Boyd drops were bad and a factor but to say he lost the game is wrong. He didn’t let Noah Brown go for 170 yards receiving.

Would have loved to see that instead of a tie game where a FG beats you.

Would have loved to see that instead of a tie game where a FG beats you.
Yep felt like a classic trap game wedged between 2 primetime games. Offense fell asleep for about 2 and a half quarters which has been a trend lately. Couple that with the way the defense played lucky it was close.

I like Anarumo but did not have the defense ready to play nor did Taylor have the team ready however like I said can't start 1 - 3. This is the NFL, KC lost to Denver, 49er's had lost 3 in a row, browns just beat Baltimore with two back up tackles and no Chubb. Going to have games like this.