Fremont 66
Southview 60

Whitmer 72
Northview 42

Napoleon 60
Springfield 48

Clay 62
Bowling Green 60

Fremont with the surprise of the night!! Great win for the Little Giants.

Clay has already won more league games this season than they ever did in a year in the TRAC.

Clay has already won more league games this season than they ever did in a year in the TRAC.

They could get to 10 wins for the 1st time since 2004 I believe. Combination of improvement and scheduling.

Good momentum going forward with some promising young players in the years to come.

Scores from tonight:

Perrysburg 66
Anthony Wayne 46

Fremont 66
Southview 60

Whitmer 72
Northview 42

Napoleon 60
Springfield 48

Clay 62
Bowling Green 60

Fremont with the surprise of the night!! Great win for the Little Giants.

Perrysburg beating AW by 20 was surprising to me. AW seemed to be improving after hanging with Whitmer. Big win for Ross over Southview, who was 7-2 coming into the game.

I guess BG blew an 18 pt halftime lead to Clay. Yikes.

Sounds like a few close ones in the crossover games tonight. Sounds like Whitmer and Perrysburg squeaked out two close ones.

I want my 1971-72 Findlay Trojans to return

Scored at least 80 13x. Scored at least 90 9x. Scored at least 100 4x.

These 39-36 type games.....utter bullscheiss

With regard,

Jafo and yours truly

Sounds like a few close ones in the crossover games tonight. Sounds like Whitmer and Perrysburg squeaked out two close ones.
BG shot 65% from the field. Missed something like their last 4 shots, which means they were shooting 72% late in the game. Incredible.....and still lost.

This weeks slate of games.

Fremont at Bowling Green - Should be a great matchup. Fremont coming off of a shellacking from Findlay and BG coming off a disappointing finish against Perrysburg.
Napoleon at Southview (THU) - Will help decide the winner of the Cardinal Division. A Napoleon win gives them the edge going into the 2nd half of the season. A Southview win tightens the race up even more.
Clay at Napoleon - Clay has been hot and has found themselves in contention. This is a big game if they want to solidify a spot near the top.
Springfield at Southview - Southview by a lot.
Anthony Wayne at Northview - Both teams looking for their first win and will be desperate to get it.
Findlay at Perrysburg - Perrysburg is shooting over 40% from 3 as a team. That's what it takes to win these kind of games. They are fully capable of doing it.

This weeks slate of games.

Fremont at Bowling Green - Should be a great matchup. Fremont coming off of a shellacking from Findlay and BG coming off a disappointing finish against Perrysburg.
Napoleon at Southview (THU) - Will help decide the winner of the Cardinal Division. A Napoleon win gives them the edge going into the 2nd half of the season. A Southview win tightens the race up even more.
Clay at Napoleon - Clay has been hot and has found themselves in contention. This is a big game if they want to solidify a spot near the top.
Springfield at Southview - Southview by a lot.
Anthony Wayne at Northview - Both teams looking for their first win and will be desperate to get it.
Findlay at Perrysburg - Perrysburg is shooting over 40% from 3 as a team. That's what it takes to win these kind of games. They are fully capable of doing it.
BG
Napoleon
Napoleon
Southview
Northview
Findlay

Perrysburg beats Findlay. We have a three way tie atop the Buckeye Division!

Findlay’s lack of talent was bound to catch up with them at some point. They are a really GOOD team but not a GREAT team.

Perrysburg beats Findlay. We have a three way tie atop the Buckeye Division!

Findlay’s lack of talent was bound to catch up with them at some point. They are a really GOOD team but not a GREAT team.
Not many teams will win a game against a good opponent shooting only 4-24 from 3pt range.

At the half way point of the League season here are the standings:

Buckeye Division:
Whitmer 3-1
Perrysburg 3-1
Findlay 3-1
Anthony Wayne 1-3
Northview 0-4

Cardinal Division:
Southview 4-1
Clay 4-1
Napoleon 3-2
Fremont 2-3
Bowling Green 2-3
Springfield 0-5

Perrysburg beating AW by 20 was surprising to me. AW seemed to be improving after hanging with Whitmer. Big win for Ross over Southview, who was 7-2 coming into the game.

I guess BG blew an 18 pt halftime lead to Clay. Yikes.

Clay = 49ers, BG = Lions